10/16 Tipoff Event for BleedBlueforGood | The Boneyard

10/16 Tipoff Event for BleedBlueforGood

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Last night in Hartford, BleedblueforGood hosted an NIL-fundraising event with the team. There was a selfie line with the players followed by couple of panel sessions and schmoozing. The nicest part was that all the coaches including Geno were very accessible. I was more comfortable chatting with Tonya than say some 20 year olds. Tonya thinks very highly of Kaitlyn and said she will give folks Nika vibes. We also chatted about her former teammate, Dawn Staley, wondering how things may have turned out differently had Geno stayed at UVA a few more years for that Staley class.

I was able to get CD a drink so that made my night. There wasn't any breaking news or anything that anyone in here wouldn't know already, but I did ask Geno how Nika was doing emotionally after her injury. He said she is adjusting and doing ok back home.

Living out of state, I don't get to go to that many games, but I felt lucky to be able to attend this event. It was amazing, the players gave the perfect pose for every shot as people made their way through the line. Not every day you get to tell your heroes that they are your heroes.

P.S. In case you are interested, they are still selling signed basketballs with the money going to the students. $500 for a ball with the sig of all the players. Thankful for the opportunity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom