1 bad play for JOHNNY MAC | The Boneyard

1 bad play for JOHNNY MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
QB JOHNY MAC WAS STRIKING, UNTIL THE TURNOVER.
HE'S LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN UP, JUST NOT A GOOD DECISION.
SLIDE JOHNY MAC OR DONT RUN. GAVE HIS BODY UP.
NEVER SEEN A BACKWARDS SLIDE. WE WERE DOWN 1 POINT
AND QB WAS 7 STAIGHT COMPLETIONS BEFORE THE FUMBLE.
DB'S KNOCK THE BALL DOWN, THEY WATCHING THE WR CATCH.
IM NOT IMPRESSED WITH WVU' WE JUST GAVE UP

Reaction Score
When did a whole lot of three and outs become good?
...and I almost thought the refs might call intentional grounding on some of those passes into the flat that bounced at the recievers feet.

Reaction Score
QB JOHNY MAC WAS STRIKING, UNTIL THE TURNOVER.
HE'S LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN UP, JUST NOT A GOOD DECISION.
SLIDE JOHNY MAC OR DONT RUN. GAVE HIS BODY UP.
NEVER SEEN A BACKWARDS SLIDE. WE WERE DOWN 1 POINT
AND QB WAS 7 STAIGHT COMPLETIONS BEFORE THE FUMBLE.
DB'S KNOCK THE BALL DOWN, THEY WATCHING THE WR CATCH.
IM NOT IMPRESSED WITH WVU' WE JUST GAVE UP

I agree kid, with everything up to the "we just gave up". I was actually wondering if McEntee got banged up anyway, I guess we'll find out, but you're dead on, he's lucky he got up, never mind the ball.

I didn't see any team that just "gave up" though. I saw a team that completely lost it's energy, and didn't know how to get it back.

Play makers. Got to make the play when it's your chance.

Definining that is hard to do, I tried before in what I wrote tonight. It's not pushing yourself beyond what you're capable of, it's doing what you're capable of, when you've got the opportunity to do it. Maybe that's a better way to write it? :confused:

Reaction Score
I agree kid, with everything up to the "we just gave up". I was actually wondering if McEntee got banged up anyway, I guess we'll find out, but you're dead on, he's lucky he got up, never mind the ball.

I didn't see any team that just "gave up" though. I saw a team that completely lost it's energy, and didn't know how to get it back.

Play makers. Got to make the play when it's your chance.

Definining that is hard to do, I tried before in what I wrote tonight. It's not pushing yourself beyond what you're capable of, it's doing what you're capable of, when you've got the opportunity to do it. Maybe that's a better way to write it? :confused:

I thought that Johnny lost all his confidence after that play and a WVU team that came from the locker room up one on a team that they thought they were going to roll over and were yelled at enough by their coach to get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom