01/18/14 vs Louisville almost guaranteed win | The Boneyard

01/18/14 vs Louisville almost guaranteed win

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I could be reading this wrong but it appears to me that OklahomaUconn is lobbying to be the victim of a public lynching.

Reaction Score
Seriously. Off your meds. You have the record of locked or deleted threads for the last month..

Reaction Score
Is the op saying Uconn has 4+ days off before the 1/18 ul game ? The Memphis game is on 1/16. I'm no math genius but I think that is only 1 day off.

Reaction Score
Dude sometimes its could to get out and away from the keyboard.

btw: You know November just started, right?

Reaction Score
Since 2003
As Home Underdog 7-2-0 77.8%
Last year
4+ Days Off 6-0-0 100.0% (5 days off)

--------
Ref. http://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-basketball/team/connecticut-huskies/ats-trends
Add to the fire its in gampel not the xl..its our guards being reviewed as the lesser of the louisville guards (shabazz and ryan with chips on their shoulders) 5 days to prepare and getting pumped ...and all on espn.

Book it
WE ARE SO DOOMED!!!

On a side note. I do not like any of your posts. You basically suck. (I will feel really bad if this is a 13 year old- however there is no upper or lower age limit on sucking).

Reaction Score
I hope nobody still thinks he's doing any of this accidentally.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Pretty impressive to have only been home dogs 9 games in a span of nearly a decade ( if his numbers are correct).

Reaction Score
Some awful threads lately man.
W-T-S, why post this?????
Seriously. Off your meds. You have the record of locked or deleted threads for the last month..
Dude sometimes its could to get out and away from the keyboard.

btw: You know November just started, right?
WE ARE SO DOOMED!!!

On a side note. I do not like any of your posts. You basically suck. (I will feel really bad if this is a 13 year old- however there is no upper or lower age limit on sucking).
Such bad mojo.
I hope nobody still thinks he's doing any of this accidentally.

Boy u guys r big downers..i post a thread all gung ho for a uconn win over defending champs on espn..and u guys post this ridiculous crud..u guys r bad mojo and just simply suck...r u not husky fans? I cba to bother with grammar so b4 posting something hurtful realise i simply dont care ...bunch of downers
He's right actually... Booked it.
THANK YOU for having confidence in the team!
Is the op saying Uconn has 4+ days off before the 1/18 ul game ? The Memphis game is on 1/16. I'm no math genius but I think that is only 1 day off.
my bad man must of read schedule too fast

Pretty impressive to have only been home dogs 9 games in a span of nearly a decade ( if his numbers are correct).
Yea usually we r ranked pretty high and dont get many huge games like this at gampel... crowd will be buzzing

Reaction Score
What is this 7-2 record as home underdogs? 3 loses come to mind from the last couple years: Cuse two years ago and GTown and UL last year. I'm sure there are more as well.

Reaction Score
What is this 7-2 record as home underdogs? 3 loses come to mind from the last couple years: Cuse two years ago and GTown and UL last year. I'm sure there are more as well.

I'm sure he took as much time fact-checking that one as he did looking at the schedule.

Reaction Score
You nailed it Scot-e, dude is 13

or just with everyone

either way, you've been exposed. Just take a break from posting. Go hit the gym or something.
U didnt read the full post ...i knew a tool like u would come along and be mr grammar nazi ...im nostradamus
I'm sure he took as much time fact-checking that one as he did looking at the schedule.
I posted the link to the site u can go look for urself

Btw as the intention of this thread was to root for a uconn win.....whos with me?...cricket cricket

Reaction Score
Okay, I looked at the site. We're 7-2 as home underdog... against the spread. What's our actual record in those games? Isn't that a bit more important? You're not really doing yourself any favors here to convince us you're not trolling.

Reaction Score

The line against Georgetown last year was a pick em. Louisville we were underdogs last season, not sure about Cuse the year before.

Off the top of my head, these are the list of games we've won in the last decade at home where we were underdogs or might have been:

2013 - Syarcuse
2010 - West Virginia
2010 - Texas

I don't think we were home dogs at all in the 2011 or 2012 seasons (possibly the Cuse game in '12). I'd be curious to know who the seven wins were against.

Reaction Score
H
The line against Georgetown last year was a pick em. Louisville we were underdogs last season, not sure about Cuse the year before.

Off the top of my head, these are the list of games we've won in the last decade at home where we were underdogs or might have been:

2013 - Syarcuse
2010 - West Virginia
2010 - Texas

I don't think we were home dogs at all in the 2011 or 2012 seasons (possibly the Cuse game in '12). I'd be curious to know who the seven wins were against.
Heres another http://www.norwichbulletin.com/x531841717/UConn-Mens-Basketball-Huskies-lead-Mountaineers-at-half

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, you don't need to win to beat the spread. I don't know what the true record is in those games, but if it's 7-2 that's just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom