►Mojo boost -- for next year ! | The Boneyard

►Mojo boost -- for next year !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDos

Skimmer
Reaction Score
► Next year will be terrible, horrible!

All new frosh will be deemed uneligable, Our associate coach will become the next new coach for the Vols! (or is it Voles?) Three of our best players will transfer and Connecticut public T.V. will replace the Huskies with pottery classes. Ticket prices will triple. The Husky name on the uniforms will be replaced with "Fly Emirates" !

All this happy positive talk is making me nervous!
Doesn't anyone remember the cardinal rule of Mojo ??

ani-chr.gif

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is always good to have a head start.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The Husky name on the uniforms will be replaced with "Fly Emirates" !
What's the matter with Fly Emirates? :cool:

article-2101165-0F810C2C00000578-495_468x315.jpg

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Who or what is Fly Emirates? Oh wait, I see a soccer ball, its not important. :D

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Who or what is Fly Emirates? Oh wait, I see a soccer ball, its not important. :D
Emirates Airlines. They sponsor a bunch of stuff.

DrDos

Skimmer
Reaction Score

► Football (soccer), for some reason, has decided to replace the NAME of the team on the uni with a name of a corporate sponsor.

In the U.S. it would be like the Boston American League team replacing "RED SOX" with "STAY-FREE MINI PADS"
... come to think of it ... I'm all for it !!

Reaction Score
► Now THATS the spirit!

BRAVO ZULU to you !! (Ask a sailor)
Sadly I didn't have a sailor handy so my old friend Google confirmed the compliment :)

Reaction Score
► Football (soccer), for some reason, has decided to replace the NAME of the team on the uni with a name of a corporate sponsor.

In the U.S. it would be like the Boston American League team replacing "RED SOX" with "STAY-FREE MINI PADS"
Actually there would be a much a better fit as sponser as either the RED SOX or WHITE SOX sponser. They could then still use their present names only just add the corperate name to the top. Incorperating the two names they might than be known as either FRUIT OF THE LOOM
RED SOX or WHITE SOX

Reaction Score

Did you have to use a Van Persie pic? On second thought this is a women's forum.

Edit: sorry about responding to a 3 year old thread, but my forum started displaying only old messages. It
took awhile to figure out due to the conversations being similar for today and back then.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
► Next year will be terrible, horrible!

All new frosh will be deemed uneligable, Our associate coach will become the next new coach for the Vols! (or is it Voles?) Three of our best players will transfer and Connecticut public T.V. will replace the Huskies with pottery classes. Ticket prices will triple. The Husky name on the uniforms will be replaced with "Fly Emirates" !

All this happy positive talk is making me nervous!
Doesn't anyone remember the cardinal rule of Mojo ??

ani-chr.gif

You should be called Dr. CPM (CPM is the disk operating system from which DOS evolved). I believe in Mojo! I've been bitten by it often. Remember Pride is ride for a fall??

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

Don't look too closely at the WNBA jerseys if you have a problem with corporate sponsorship on informs!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Did you have to use a Van Persie pic? On second thought this is a women's forum.

Edit: sorry about responding to a 3 year old thread, but my forum started displaying only old messages. It
took awhile to figure out due to the conversations being similar for today and back then.
He wasn't the "turncoat Van Persie" back then. ;)

Better?

aaron-ramsey.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Arsenal does it for $45 million a year. ManU does for $80 million a year. Sounds like a good reason to me.

Reaction Score
... come to think of it ... I'm all for it !![/QUOTE]
It is part of the logo for the new wnba team... Dallas Wings sponsored by Stay-Free Mini Pads..

Reaction Score
Arsenal does it for $45 million a year. ManU does for $80 million a year. Sounds like a good reason to me.
What will they give me for just drinking FRENCH wines??? I'll accept anything over 10 bucks.

Reaction Score

IMO, they have the flat-out best flight attendant uniforms. I used to love to perch myself in the lobby of the Westin Grand Munich Hotel, sipping on Grand Marnier...waiting for the flight crew to come in from their night flight from Singapore. My ex-wife even liked them. Awesome outfits.

Reaction Score
IMO, they have the flat-out best flight attendant uniforms. I used to love to perch myself in the lobby of the Westin Grand Munich Hotel, sipping on Grand Marnier...waiting for the flight crew to come in from their night flight from Singapore. My ex-wife even liked them. Awesome outfits.
upload_2015-11-14_10-49-25.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman