Zion National Park | The Boneyard

Zion National Park

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
My friend and I are going to Zion in June, spending 3 nights so 2 full days in the park. I’ve never been out there and know very little, wondering if folks have any suggestions on how to get the most out of our time there/avoid crazy crowds/etc? Any tips for planning this kind of trip?

Reaction Score
Zion is probably my favorite national park and @Letsgohuskies11 and I went out there about ten years ago during the off-days of the NCAA tournament in SLC.

The Angel’s Landing hike was one I’ll only do once, but pretty spectacular. Go very early if you want to do that hike.

Reaction Score
My friend and I are going to Zion in June, spending 3 nights so 2 full days in the park. I’ve never been out there and know very little, wondering if folks have any suggestions on how to get the most out of our time there/avoid crazy crowds/etc? Any tips for planning this kind of trip?
Everyone who hikes from Scout Lookout to Angels Landing needs to have a permit. Learn more about the Angels Landing Pilot Permit Program.
If you can sqeeze in an extra day otr try Bryce Canyon as well

Reaction Score
I used Cedar City as a base in the area. I like the town. Bryce and Cedar Breaks are easy drives.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom