Zags: Mustapha Heron transferring to St. Johns | The Boneyard

Zags: Mustapha Heron transferring to St. Johns

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I just heard he's playing at St. John's next year. I'm surprised someone of this caliber decided on the Johnnies when Providence is much better, and not that much further from his hometown. Also surprised there's no BY chatter about this. Disappointed we couldn't land this kid out of high school.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Champs said that he was in favor of giving Ollie a lifetime contract. That makes him about is incorrect as you have been on all things related to UConn basketball. Given your track record I don't think I'm going to take any criticism from you very seriously.
oh my you're a bit sensitive- wasn't criticizing you-just trying my take on a statement Champs made and strongly suggesting we stop the KO crap. I guess if folks don't share the same opinion, that makes them wrong
The sooner you understand that because you don't agree with me doesn't means that I am wrong nor when I disagree with you doesn't mean you are wrong
I have seen more and been around UConn basketball most likely longer than you have been alive
And your "scoring" on my track record - means zilch
The folks who liked your post - surprise, surprise
I guess I'll just ignore
Thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member