Zach Lowe on Shabazz and Emeka | The Boneyard

Zach Lowe on Shabazz and Emeka

Reaction Score
Ray, Rip, Emeka, Kemba, and Shabazz were/are all serious students of the game with an unwavering approach to achieving excellence. Bazz was, is, and always will be a favorite of mine.

Reaction Score
Napier starting tonight for the Blazers against Harden and the Rockets (Lillard ankle injury, out). So cool to see Shabazz starting for the #3 team in the west heading into the playoffs. He was 4-4 from 3 on Tuesday, hope his hot shooting continues.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Emeka's story is really incredible. Four years not just out of the NBA, but out of basketball!

Reaction Score
So proud of Shabazz. He seems to have have a negative connotation around the league ever since LeBron wanted Miami to draft him and he didn't really work out there (after not being given much of a chance).

Love seeing his hard work pay off in Portland and really paying off his draft position.

Reaction Score
Sand dune training at around 2:00 mark. Wow!

Awesome video, going to show that to the kids. The UConn shorts are perfectly worn and subtle yet prominent in the video.

What's up with his trainer texting every time he does dead lifts!? Focus bro!

Reaction Score
Man, doing those dunes in just socks seems like it'd be even harder than doing it barefoot or in sneakers.

Reaction Score
Man, doing those dunes in just socks seems like it'd be even harder than doing it barefoot or in sneakers.
I feel like it is a giant waste of socks.
I've also got a lot of questions:
Do you wear the same socks every week?
Don't they fall off or become loose a lot?
Is it better strengthening for your feet to do sans shoes?
Why not barefoot (heat? blisters? make it tougher?)
Thin or thick socks? - I'd think a stocking like material would stay on better, be less likely to come off plus not get trashed like white socks will.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom