Your Next Boneyard Greatest Of Tournament - You Decide! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Your Next Boneyard Greatest Of Tournament - You Decide!

What Boneyard Tournament do you want to se next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I might change my vote to Boneyard Poster or Thread. I think the chances the tourney turns into one big roast of all the participants would make for a fun time.

Just know @Devland @White Dwarf @UofCT2009 won't be among my choices. Dead to me.
Other than Makers Muppet clearly winning, you might be right about the overall tourney.

Reaction Score
Boneyard poster or thread isn't going to happen. Nothing good would come of it.
You're probably right. It would've been fun, but you likely would've needed to grant me temporary Mod powers or something to keep it friendly.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I might make a case for “Can’t You See,” Marshall Tucker Band.
I was strictly doing alliteration & syllable count on two massive popular fabotites, nothing content-related if that's what you're suggested.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How about biggest movie bad ass (no super power or robotics edition)? Who's tougher drunk Wil Munny in Unforgiven or Rooster Cogburn? Die Hard's John McClane or Riggs from Lethal Weapon? Rocky or Frank Dux from Bloodsport? Could be interesting.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
How about biggest movie bad ass (no super power or robotics edition)? Who's tougher drunk Wil Munny in Unforgiven or Rooster Cogburn? Die Hard's John McClane or Riggs from Lethal Weapon? Rocky or Frank Dux from Bloodsport? Could be interesting.

That would be fun.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
robert mitchum, from Bridgeport, Connecticut. next question.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Rambo was wayyy more of a bad ass than Rocky.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Rambo was wayyy more of a bad ass than Rocky.
No doubt, but I couldn't think of anyone to compare him to. Maybe Matrix from Comando or Dutch from Predator.

Reaction Score
Cobra tops Rambo. Snake Plissken might top Cobra.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I now think we should totally do album.

We had a dozen people upset when Avicii died.

Marshall Tucker versus Imagine Dragons for a trip to the Final Four.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
robert mitchum, from Bridgeport, Connecticut. next question.

If Leon: The Professional was filmed in the 40s, Mitchum would've been perfect casting.

As it is, I'll still take Jean Reno as my ultimate bad-ass as that movie has at least one foot in reality as opposed to most others mentioned.

Reaction Score
I now think we should totally do album.

We had a dozen people upset when Avicii died.

Marshall Tucker versus Imagine Dragons for a trip to the Final Four.
Yes, I think we are most diverse in musical taste vs movie or tv taste.
To wit, I'd say the album version of favorites would be U2 (prob publicly loved Joshua Tree vs better Unforgettable Fire) vs. the Eagles Hotel California.

Lots of room for good weird matchups though just like in the movie bracket.

Reaction Score
Yes, I think we are most diverse in musical taste vs movie or tv taste.
To wit, I'd say the album version of favorites would be U2 (prob publicly loved Joshua Tree vs better Unforgettable Fire) vs. the Eagles Hotel California.

Lots of room for good weird matchups though just like in the movie bracket.
I definitely agree with this, save for the U2 and Eagles love (blech), musical tastes would definitely be far more diverse I would bet. I know mine would be. If I were to do it though I would probably keep it at musical acts otherwise I fear it would just be a million different albums. There would surely be some overlap, but it probably wouldn’t be all that inclusive since not everyone might have formed an opinion about particular albums vs certain artists.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Nah. I've seen enough BY music threads to confident say winner will be either a jam band or some white blues player. You can eliminate 98% of genres right off the bat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom