Your Next Boneyard Greatest Of Tournament - You Decide! | The Boneyard

Your Next Boneyard Greatest Of Tournament - You Decide!

What Boneyard Tournament do you want to se next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I’ve enjoyed the Movie tourney thus far, I hope you have too (if not and if the mods aren’t keen to see more, let me know). Anyway I’ve begun thinking what should come next so I figured we all could decide.

It probably wouldn’t start for at least a couple weeks until after the current Movie Tourney is over.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Amazed that you'd sign up for another one so soon. It seems like a lot of work.

Reaction Score
Amazed that you'd sign up for another one so soon. It seems like a lot of work.
I feel like I’ve got a handle on it now. Plus I would cut in half the number of entries on each submission. That would make it a lot easier to do.

CL82

Reaction Score
How is greatest Husky player not winning?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Screw the Oscars. Let's have a Boneyard Awards thread.

Reaction Score
Screw the Oscars. Let's have a Boneyard Awards thread.
That would be fun, if done like the Dundies from The Office. Seems like an insurmountable task though.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It’s almost time for another sheep game right? I would have done really well last time but I forgot to answer a question.

CL82

Reaction Score
because Ray Allen would win and that’s stupid.
Maybe, maybe not. I don’t think Kemba is a ridiculous choice by long shot

Reaction Score
It’s almost time for another sheep game right? I would have done really well last time but I forgot to answer a question.
Funny I’ve been toying with the idea of bringing it back for the off-season with a Super Summer Sheep with like 90 questions where I’d reveal an answer a day. Just gotta think up 90 questions lol.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
None of those categories really do much for me. I'd prefer something where I actually learn something about fellow BYers, so I know who to avoid. Something like "favorite snack food" might do it.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think either best song or best album would be an interesting tournament topic given the demographics here.

Reaction Score
I might change my vote to Boneyard Poster or Thread. I think the chances the tourney turns into one big roast of all the participants would make for a fun time.

Just know @Devland @White Dwarf @UofCT2009 won't be among my choices. Dead to me.
Maybe it is just because I am a huge nerd deep down inside but I would love to see someone do a videogame tourney. I would but I don't think I have enough clout here at the BY yet.

I think it would be very hard to do though. After all, how can you really even compare an snes game vs a PS4 game or a master system game vs Xbox 360? I think it would be too hard and you would have to do a tourney per generation. Like, for example, generation 4 is snes, genesis, turbografx, gamegear, gameboy, etc. generation 5 is playstation, nintendo 64, saturn, gameboy color, etc., generation 6 is playstation 2, gamecube, dreamcast, xbox, gameboy advance, etc.

If you do it of the best posters, you might have to expand it to 72 or 96, lots of good posters here IMO.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I might change my vote to Boneyard Poster or Thread. I think the chances the tourney turns into one big roast of all the participants would make for a fun time.

Just know @Devland @White Dwarf @UofCT2009 won't be among my choices. Dead to me.

Btw, congrats on locking up last place in the BY pool. I thought I had that cold since this is first time ever I have nobody in FF. But you managed to outdo my pathetic bracket. Props!

Reaction Score
Lol, am I really? I haven’t even bothered to look at it again since I quickly filled it out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom