You won’t believe what happened at the champions center | The Boneyard

You won’t believe what happened at the champions center

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Last night I go to the tour after the game with my fiancée, @UCYamsMD and we approach the interactive photo wall. When we go to select a photo, of all the photos she picks the photo of the 2016 team after winning the AAC tournament. We literally have national title photos in front of us and she picks that one. I reflexively screamed out, that meant nothing!! What have you done!! I hammered the screen as fast as I could and hit a picture of dan Hurley which we posed in front of. I just had to share because I just still can’t fathom that she thought that could possibly be the best picture choice

Reaction Score
I lived and died with that 2016 team, man. I’ll never forget Miller’s putback against Maine off a Daniel Hamilton 3. Some good, and frustrating, memories.
Hey hey, quit getting us off track.

So Phike, is J incited to the wedding?

Reaction Score
Ok, for the record, that was the only photo that was an up close shot of the players huddled together, AND I also love Amida Brimah hence why I pick it. And then Phil changes it to this insane one of Dan Hurley squinting and pursing his lips.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Ok, for the record, that was the only photo that was an up close shot of the players huddled together, AND I also love Amida Brimah hence why I pick it. And then Phil changes it to this insane one of Dan Hurley squinting and pursing his lips.

Not to totally derail an already unnecessary thread, but just letting you know I have no cell service and only WiFi which is why I'm on the Yard but not answering texts

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Not to totally derail an already unnecessary thread, but just letting you know I have no cell service and only WiFi which is why I'm on the Yard but not answering texts

Not from experience, but I doubt fiancées buy the "I had no service" argument. I'm not too sure what the exchange is about, but I'm fairly certain the fiancée doctor will ALWAYS win.

BTW: I thought you already got married?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Not from experience, but I doubt fiancées buy the "I had no service" argument. I'm not too sure what the exchange is about, but I'm fairly certain the fiancée doctor will ALWAYS win.

BTW: I thought you already got married?

This September. I would generally agree, but I am in the north Georgia mountains right now. I'm outside of a town called Ellijay, and I'd highly recommend it for any BYers who live in the south and are looking for a nice getaway. It's a beautiful town.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This September. I would generally agree, but I am in the north Georgia mountains right now. I'm outside of a town called Ellijay, and I'd highly recommend it for any BYers who live in the south and are looking for a nice getaway. It's a beautiful town.

Getting away from the wife before you even walked down the aisle. That's a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1552173557029.png

Reaction Score
3FD927BF-1647-489E-8D0A-8227D3EAC4C0.jpeg
When you recognize someone by a picture of their collarbone, it will never go away. Still amazes me to this day

This is the picture by the way. You’d think they might have a better one on file somewhere.

Btw, my left shoulder is in the frame - but I think JMick already knew that!!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think August should marry them at Old Home Days. Beer garden on me.

I actually did that for some wook's once. They paid for me to get ordained online so I could Marry them at a show. I don't think the marriage lasted 6 months, which sounds about right out of people who wanted ME to marry them.

But yeah, I can handle this. Im American Marriage Ministries ordained. Lets get it done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom