You should adopt Ohio State for the tourney | Page 2 | The Boneyard

You should adopt Ohio State for the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good Lord, you go all the way back to '88?

Congrats Senore, they played really really well yesterday. All things clicking, defense was like 7 guys out there and Colorado St couldn't breathe - hope it continues for you!

Reaction Score
I think your trolling but...

Why would I root for the kid who couldn't keep his mouth shut and enjoy free ribs? ill root for the kid that gets Syracuse shut down but Tennessee is irrelevant now. Even in women's hopes they are no longer elite.

Remember they were free Tennesee Ribs/BBQ.

violations, its impossible and stupid to turn down free Memphis/Nashville and all Tennesee ribs, especially a young 'horse eating appetite' athlete. Could have earned a lifetime supply but now he will never be welcomed in that state for a while. Should have stuck a rib in his mouth when he felt like talking.

Reaction Score
Add to that the national semis in '99.

That was a hellavu game. A display of confidence, tenacity and our finished product. They (especially the coaches) were then able to watch the next game where MSU gave dook fits. Calhoun saw some vulnerabilities exposed by MSU and he exploited them fully.

Had we played the 2nd game it could have been a different outcome.

Reaction Score
I have Arizona knocking them off. I would be ecstatic to see Iowa State do it, many brackets would be torn up around 2:30 today if my wish comes through.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The only time I've rooted for "The" Ohio state university was last year in the elite 8. funny thing, Ic seem to remember why...

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
the only school i hate more than syracuse is ohio state. not just the college either. the entire state of ohio.
Hey! I happen to live in Ohio. What did I ever do to you?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Good Lord, you go all the way back to '88?
If you don't you missed most of the best your Cards ever had to offer.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
You guys are harsh. Usually the becomes thee in front of a vowel - you know, thee earth is round. You hate the whole state, wow. You do realize that Ohio is the Western Reserve of Connecticut right? FYI Bryon Lord, I've been around since 99.
That helps, reminding us of more land we got screwed out of (most of Long Island, most of Westchester County NY, the Notch, a piece of Pennsylvania and a good sized chunk of northeast Ohio).

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
My favorite thing about Ohio State is that UConn beat them in 88 to win the NIT title...
The win in the 99 FF was pretty sweet as well.
Craft is super annoying...what is with sticking his mouth guard out and chewing on it &painting rouge on his cheeks?

Reaction Score
All they way back to 99?
I know my info reads member since 2011, but there have been many incarnations of this place. I even have the compilation of all the articles that Fishy put together after the first championship. I don't post much, I come to hear about the Huskies and I assure you I'm no troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom