You should adopt Ohio State for the tourney | The Boneyard

You should adopt Ohio State for the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Aaron Craft, the point guard for OSU is responsible for getting Bruce Pearl tossed at Tennessee. He's from Findlay, OH and committed to Tennessee. While on a visit, Pearl had Craft and his father (who is a coach) over to his house for a BBQ. Craft's father knew this was a violation and had a dilemma on his hands. In order to protect his son he had to report Pearl. Craft then decommitted from UT and went to Ohio State. I know it's the chunky Big 10 and not the high flying soon-to-be-dissolved Big East, but they've got some good players. Additionally, if you're a fan of the women's team, Craft dumped all over Tennessee, which makes supporting OSU all the sweeter.

Reaction Score
I think your trolling but...

Why would I root for the kid who couldn't keep his mouth shut and enjoy free ribs? ill root for the kid that gets Syracuse shut down but Tennessee is irrelevant now. Even in women's hopes they are no longer elite.

Reaction Score
Motta's not a likable guy so no thanks on Ohio State...........maybe Hoiberg though and his Cyclones! Their fun to watch........

Reaction Score
Motta is a dick. Osu fans are pricks, so no... the lobos where my team and they had a bit of a slip up

Reaction Score
I like OSU. And I like the way that Craft plays. I can get onboard with this.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Motta appears to be a tool from where I sit. OSU cheats like an SEC school. No thanks.

Reaction Score
I don't root for cheaters. No SEC school or Rick Pitino Coached teams for me

Reaction Score
You guys are harsh. Usually the becomes thee in front of a vowel - you know, thee earth is round. You hate the whole state, wow. You do realize that Ohio is the Western Reserve of Connecticut right? FYI Bryon Lord, I've been around since 99.

Reaction Score
You guys are harsh. Usually the becomes thee in front of a vowel - you know, thee earth is round. You hate the whole state, wow. You do realize that Ohio is the Western Reserve of Connecticut right? FYI Bryon Lord, I've been around since 99.
No, we don't hate the whole state of Ohio. We just hate people who can't say Ohio State. Why THEE? It's University of Connecticut or UCONN. Not THEE University of Connecticut.

Just like I hate The U!

Reaction Score

All they way back to 99?

Reaction Score
We don't really care about hating Tennessee here. You probably should've posted this on the women's board.

it doesnt even have anything to do with the tennessee womens team to begin with, its the most bizarre reason to route for a team.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
My favorite thing about Ohio is that there's a town and a state forest that share my name. Unfortunately, the town apparently consists of 3 trailers and a feed store, but hell, how many of us have a town named after a direct ancestor? Of course he never even visited it. Just funded the foundation of the town as an investment, so they named it after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom