You guys deserved better | The Boneyard

You guys deserved better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am listening to the head committee chairman, he couldn't even answer why he seeded Virginia a 1 and Louisville a 4

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am listening to the head committee chairman, he couldn't even answer why he seeded Virginia a 1 and Louisville a 4

That's because he's an idiot. But we already knew that when the brackets were announced.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Memphis v George Washington should be fun...we got an easier road than Cincy IMHO.

Reaction Score

He said it was because Virginia was conference regular season champion and also tourney champion.

He did really say that.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
He said it was because Virginia was conference regular season champion and also tourney champion.

He did really say that.

Katz called him on it and he turned red and said something like "well you'd pick Louisville over all my one seeds"

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
They did disrespect the entire conference in terms of seeding but I don't see anyone of us who can really complain about our draw (which is far more important than seeding). I'm happy with where we are, I imagine that Louisville is thrilled (even if they have a four seed) and the only real complaint that Memphis and Cincy have is that they put most of the AAC in one bracket.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well as far as UL goes i think theyre going to rampage their way through their region and show the country how wrong the commitee was. Uconn may not have the best team this year but imho we`re pretty damn good and we all saw just how good UL is. Id be very surprised if we dont get into the sweet 16 because i think we`re good enough.

Reaction Score
Katz called him on it and he turned red and said something like "well you'd pick Louisville over all my one seeds"
Let's all meet in the Garden and make a statement!

Reaction Score
Putting 3 AAC teams in one bracket is criminal.

That is really the most idiotic thing I have ever seen……..I was thinking as they finally came to the East, "Cincy, Memphis and the Huskies are all going to be in this region?" - it's not like a 2, a 10 and a 13 or something where there's no way they can meet………one of the biggest WTF's in committee history no doubt!

I mean we all realize why Wake Forest sucks now……...;)

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
UVA had a double digit RPI if you care about such things. Having no one in the room (think that ever happen with the old conference) is the only viable reason.

It needn't be sinister either, OK Cincy in the east Memphis a 8/9, UConn in Buffalo/NYC seed doesn't matter, UL and SMU, oh they didn't play anybody.

Whatever hair brained argument that were put forward went unchallenged because everyone in the committee kept there powder dry for other battles. Seen it a hundred times in committee style meetings.

Sometimes it isn't worth the energy to constantly fight a never ending string of stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom