You Better Get Us Now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

You Better Get Us Now

Reaction Score
I think his Instagram post spoke for itself when Akok got hurt and he said something along the lines of “you (akok) will be back and we will accomplish our goals together”.

got to believe he wants to be part of something special here.
I think seeing Akok tear that Achilles probably has him leaning to leave, especially if some teams show genuine interest. You can’t blame him, but it’d be great if he came back for year 2.

Reaction Score
***i want him to come back BAD***

If DH starts putting kids into the league though.... what other knocks can opposing coaches recruiting against him use?

Reaction Score
I think seeing Akok tear that Achilles probably has him leaning to leave, especially if some teams show genuine interest. You can’t blame him, but it’d be great if he came back for year 2.
For every Bouknight there is a Rocket Watts who made a name for himself today against Maryland on national tv. While us UConn fans know Bouk is an NBA talent, some are just hearing of him now bc of our lack of premium competition and television exposure. A second year would help his stock immensely. Can work on defense, fill in body a bit. Every game on at worst FS1. 5 games on broadcast. He can elevate himself to a lottery discussion. He’s going to test the waters but I really just don’t see him leaving. His player comps for me: Lamb and JA Morant both who were 2 year guys. That being said if Bouk does go I’ll be super happy for him and glad we have huskies in the NBA. Either way this is good for the program and him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom