Yikes Barkley picked us to win on Monday | The Boneyard

Yikes Barkley picked us to win on Monday

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nervous Bill Murray GIF by Ghostbusters

Reaction Score
He'll really show his hand when he picks SDSU on Monday lolz

Reaction Score
SDSU will definitely have something to motivate themselves. The postgame crew was almost laughing at the idea of SDSU winning.

Reaction Score
Chuck is a good guy, like him a lot and it’s called entertainment. None of these so called experts know anything but we watch and get upset by them anyway.
‘Funny thing is this, we are down to the last game and these bozos have ALL finally jumped on the bandwagon. Took the whole season, probably including that blanker Goodman. Fanta, Goodman both picking against during tourney.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Did he actually pick us? I know he said we look great and will be heavy favorites Monday, but he said the same thing after we destroyed Gonzaga and still picked Miami to win.

Reaction Score
Did he actually pick us? I know he said we look great and will be heavy favorites Monday, but he said the same thing after we destroyed Gonzaga and still picked Miami to win.
Yeah. Every one of them as they signed off last night.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Is the tension towards Barkley real or schtick? People know he ADMITS to not watching a ton of games, right?

He is an NBA analyst that everyone loves so they bring him in for the tournament.

He’s the best analyst in the sport as far as entertainment, so I’m just not sure if people are really getting annoyed or recognize it’s all a goof.

That said: DOOMED.

Reaction Score
Is the tension towards Barkley real or schtick? People know he ADMITS to not watching a ton of games, right?

He is an NBA analyst that everyone loves so they bring him in for the tournament.

He’s the best analyst in the sport as far as entertainment, so I’m just not sure if people are really getting annoyed or recognize it’s all a goof.

That said: DOOMED.
Charles doesn’t watch a ton of NBA games either but he’s entertaining, I wouldn’t be suprised if Charles picks SDSU tomorrow night last minute.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom