yet another xrm article-- talks all three schools | The Boneyard

yet another xrm article-- talks all three schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The more I hear about him, the less excited I get. His visit better be spectacular or else we lose him to an average Big10 team or to mediocre FSU.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
FACT:

FSU has never gone past the Sweet 16 under Leonard Hamilton (Only got out of the 2nd round twice).

Illinois has gone past the Sweet 16 three times in the last 25 years.

UConn has 3 National Championships in the past 12 years.

Tradition?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
He's handing out roses to all the girls, so the ones he rejects don't feel crushed.

Reading between the lines, it looks like UConn is the only school that has all the criteria that he's looking for, and scores better on each of them: Relationship with head coach; long tradition of excellence; lots of guys in the NBA.

The only thing we don't have is his father's alumni connection to FSU, which is probably offset by his father's CT connection.

As an aside, this kid, whose website it is, is 17?!?:

SAM_0030.JPG

He looks like a dead ringer for my 14-year old neighbor...when he was 11. Damn, I'm getting old.

Reaction Score
Man we could use a lift. I'm trying everything in my power to bring good Karma to this.

Reaction Score
He's handing out roses to all the girls, so the ones he rejects don't feel crushed.

Reading between the lines, it looks like UConn is the only school that has all the criteria that he's looking for, and scores better on each of them: Relationship with head coach; long tradition of excellence; lots of guys in the NBA.
I think you might be onto something.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Is it just me, or does Illinois fanatics spam the crap out of XRM's twitter...

Reaction Score
Another article? My God we are reaching on this internet journalism.

Reaction Score
Let's just not take XRM to the Buffalo game next week. Find something else for him to do.

Agreed........the boo-birds will be out and the crowd will not be all that excited......can't blame them......

I feel for the Husky football fans their a good group and deserve better than PP and DeLeone provide.........keep Xavier away.......

Reaction Score
Agreed........the boo-birds will be out and the crowd will not be all that excited......can't blame them......

I feel for the Husky football fans their a good group and deserve better than PP and DeLeone provide.........keep Xavier away.......

When it comes to UConn football Mau, blame the last AD, whatshisname? :)

Reaction Score
The issue is...maybe he loves KO but doesn't know if he will be around for his entire career in college...perfect example of the 1 year contract hurting KO.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
The issue is...maybe he loves KO but doesn't know if he will be around for his entire career in college...perfect example of the 1 year contract hurting KO.

This is the most realistic and detrimental disadvantage that XRM sees.

Reaction Score
Just saw on twitter some recruiting analyst says that he thinks Xavier Rathan-Mayes found his home this weekend at Illinois.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Well, if he does not commit right away, we can win him over with NBA alumni, ice cream, cow tipping, and Ollie's Army.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Well, if he does not commit right away, we can win him over with NBA alumni, ice cream, cow tipping, and Ollie's Army.

Worst comes to worst, bring him to RedHouse or Carriage and get him completely wasted and try and squeeze a verbal.

Reaction Score
Hearing from a top guy on tos, that fsu is slightly. But he did point out that uconn visit has not happened

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Hearing from a top guy on tos, that fsu is slightly. But he did point out that uconn visit has not happened

Huh? FSU is "slightly"? Does that mean that they are on the short-side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom