Yatted! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yatted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I could not care less how others decorate/mutilate their skin, but there are some exceptions.

1588906108734.png

Reaction Score
Someone help me out--was it the HBO special that talked about Gabby's love of music and records? She seems like a very artistic person and this is just another way to express it ( and FWIW, I really like the sleeve). I'm happy that she's happy!

ps. i totally get that everyone has their own personal style and preferences. but i will never understand why people think it's ok to be so judgmental and negative towards someone's outward appearance and lifestyle choices. How would we feel if complete strangers shared the same sentiment toward us or our children? And just because someone is talented enough to be in the public spotlight doesn't mean we shouldn't treat them with the same respect that we would want for ourselves.

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Someone help me out--was it the HBO special that talked about Gabby's love of music and records? She seems like a very artistic person and this is just another way to express it ( and FWIW, I really like the sleeve). I'm happy that she's happy!

ps. i totally get that everyone has their own personal style and preferences. but i will never understand why people think it's ok to be so judgmental and negative towards someone's outward appearance and lifestyle choices. How would we feel if complete strangers shared the same sentiment toward us or our children? And just because someone is talented enough to be in the public spotlight doesn't mean we shouldn't treat them with the same respect that we would want for ourselves.

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"
Well said!
It was on SNY where Gabby's love of "vinyl" music was expressed. This tattoo is just one aspect of a very multi dimensional Gabby Williams. For those that want to appreciate some other aspects of Gabby here is a very quick Q&A which concludes with this Gabby quote. "I see it as a privilege to be a Husky."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Don't like tattoos on men or women. The must beautiful part of a woman is her skin. Then you cover her skin with ink. Don't get it. It doesn't make you unique. Only your thoughts are unique.
I agree with your last line. Tattooing is subjective like most things of beauty. My wife loves my tattooing, in fact she encouraged it. I have 16 female names on my body each with their own birth flower. 3 daughters, 4 sisters, 3 grandmas, 1 stepmom, 1 mother in law and 3 other “moms” who help to raise me in hard times. All that are living said they felt honored. 1 wife of 34 yrs.

Last edited:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Some basketball coaches I know have the players cover them with black tape.

Reaction Score
I really wanted to get one while in the Corp but was thinking of the FBI at the time and knew that J Edgar was against them. My wife said I could get one on our seventieth wedding anniversary. Can't make up my mind between "Ride or Die", or "Have a nice day."

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I’d like to know the ages of those here who dislike. Maybe it’s generational.
No, it is good taste versus bad taste. :D I have seen really nice tatoos which I liked.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Not if you like show0ffs.
Showoffs? Yeah, I can go with it. Needy is another possibility. Low esteem as well. Need attention. People who want something decorative know enough to use tatoos as accent pieces or almost like an accessory. Sleeve tatoos not so much.

Reaction Score
I've seen incredible tattoos. Just don't want to see them covering up a woman's skin.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Tattooing has come a long way. Damn near painless kinda sorta a little bit sometimes. Lol
Also depends on the artist touch.
Yeah this looks painless.
1589028446177.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members