Yarin Hasson off-season highlights | The Boneyard

Yarin Hasson off-season highlights

Reaction Score
Tough saying how much he’s developed over the last year. Off-season article from Borges mentioned Romouglou but not him, so absence of information

Reaction Score
I don’t see him being a factor for at least another year with the depth we have.

Reaction Score
Watching those hkids play they are not typical garbage players they’re fairly skilled just a tad raw . A couple of years ago maybe even last year they would have been seeing significantly more minutes.
We talk about the top eight but having 10 or more legitimate D1 players is a coaching dream for practice. When you could put two teams together with subs almost hequal to your next opponent that’s a dream . Coaches love practice and the closer to an actual game you can achieve all the better .

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Am trying to think of how to say what I want to stay and still remain on the good side of our rules about speculating.

Sometimes, with foreign players, you gotta remember that their pro path is not the same as ours - there are more levels and players are expected to run through the development stages as pros. You don’t know if they came to the US with the intention of staying a year or staying four years - their development path is more scripted than it might be for a US player.

Reaction Score
Nice kids, good contributors to the program, etc.

I would be stunned if either he or Romouglou ever got rotation minutes. You just don't see guys, especially in this era, going from only seeing time in garbage time to contributing meaningful minutes even over 3-4 years. If you can play at this level it's usually evident right away, and you're earning minutes as a freshman.

They're valuable for practicing against and having in the locker room though.

Reaction Score
We have seen so little of both Hasson and Romouglou, and probably because of the skillsets of those players ahead of them.

But, regarding Romouglou in the few minutes he has played, he seems to have a decent handle, fluid movement , decent passing, and can make a 3. With his height, he should be able to rebound too. All this in a very limited, garbage time scenario.

For Hasson, I can't form any opinion because even in garbage time, he doesn't seem to get the ball.

Hoping these 2 can carve out a role somewhere, if not here.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one unable to see the tweet? Not sure what everyone is commenting on. I posted a comment after the original post saying hard to say since I can't see anything, but apparently a moderator deleted it thinking I was knocking the player. I wasn't knocking the player, I couldn't see the tweet.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one unable to see the tweet? Not sure what everyone is commenting on. I posted a comment after the original post saying hard to say since I can't see anything, but apparently a moderator deleted it thinking I was knocking the player. I wasn't knocking the player, I couldn't see the tweet.

The tweet is incredible. Try logging out.

Reaction Score
I have to confess that when I saw Hasson's name in the grid chart, I didn't even know he was on the team.

Reaction Score
Am trying to think of how to say what I want to stay and still remain on the good side of our rules about speculating.

Sometimes, with foreign players, you gotta remember that their pro path is not the same as ours - there are more levels and players are expected to run through the development stages as pros. You don’t know if they came to the US with the intention of staying a year or staying four years - their development path is more scripted than it might be for a US player.
Interesting. Never realized or considered that. Thanks, throat puncher.

Reaction Score
I have to confess that when I saw Hasson's name in the grid chart, I didn't even know he was on the team.
I felt the same about the kid who was in the press for getting an NLI deal despite zero playing time this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom