Yankuba Sima (Committed to St. John's) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yankuba Sima (Committed to St. John's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is nothing to be disappointed about, there's much better fishing out there.

Reaction Score
He is just a very loyal and involved fan who is justifiably disappointed in the recruiting results so far!!!!!! And I don't blame him!!

He's not "justifiably" disappointed in anything, how can you be disappointed in a kid going somewhere else that was never recruited by UConn?

Reaction Score
He's not "justifiably" disappointed in anything, how can you be disappointed in a kid going somewhere else that was never recruited by UConn?
Recruiting in general, not this kid in particular.

Reaction Score
He definitely thought not getting this kid was disappointing.

Reaction Score
Recruiting in general, not this kid in particular.

No, he was upset because he saw a recruiting thread, didn't bother to read it, and thought UConn missed out on a kid they weren't even after.

Reaction Score
Man you guys are tough. Just expressing some general disappoint and hoping for something good on the recruiting front. Following recruiting is fun to follow especially when we score. Some of you guys telling me to get a life are adorable and thank you so much for caring. This is all in fun nothing to get to crazy about.

Reaction Score
No one told you to get a life.

You have every right to get upset when UConn misses on a kid they wanted. This wasn't one of those times.

Reaction Score
Man you guys are tough. Just expressing some general disappoint and hoping for something good on the recruiting front. Following recruiting is fun to follow especially when we score. Some of you guys telling me to get a life are adorable and thank you so much for caring. This is all in fun nothing to get to crazy about.
I think you may be overstating the response to your post just a bit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom