Y'all are saints | The Boneyard

Y'all are saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how our women's fans watch these games and not just give up do to the sheer incompetence of the referreeing in just about every game - against both sides. It is absolutely dreadful but seems even worse in the tourney. Not just talking Uconn games, but other games as well. How do you do it?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
It is bad. But a lot of people think the reffing ain't so hot in the men's game either.

Reaction Score
I give the announcers a ton of credit for calling out the refs. Yes, in this game the calls were unfairly against KY, twice, and the announcers nailed the calls each time. But sooner or later it comes around. They need to criticize the refs, when it's fair to do so, each and every time. When the sun shines on this problem, perhaps the NCAA will do something, anything, to fix it.

Reaction Score
I swear the WNBA is even worse. Which is funny because I swear they are the same refs..

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I wish the refs and the announcers long years together in purgatory. Just kidding...but it would make a great scene in a modern divine comedy....

Reaction Score
I give the announcers a ton of credit for calling out the refs. Yes, in this game the calls were unfairly against KY, twice, and the announcers nailed the calls each time. But sooner or later it comes around. They need to criticize the refs, when it's fair to do so, each and every time. When the sun shines on this problem, perhaps the NCAA will do something, anything, to fix it.
Too bad they missed a few dozen on Kentucky.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You know what they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You know what they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem...
Like most sayings, this one is oversimplistic. We fans don't like the poor officiating and we've complained for years but it's obvious the people that handle the refs don't particularly care what we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom