xrm talks about ollie and calhoun | The Boneyard

xrm talks about ollie and calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
if ollie lands this kid and we have a successful seasonor two i think kids will be flooding here

H

Husk-E

Extremely considerate kid. I think this could be a really good sign actually considering he actually took the time to say something like that about our program. I like this kid.

Reaction Score
The program is now in a position to attract kids who want to be legends. These kids aren't just going to jump into the lotto-pick pipeline and coast along, like Drummond.

We're looking for the next Donyell Marshall -- who helped put UConn on the map in the early 90's after the Dream Season. We're searching for the first big star of the post-Calhoun era, who wants to take on the challenge of ensuring that UConn continues to be UConn.

Reaction Score
The program is now in a position to attract kids who want to be legends. These kids aren't just going to jump into the lotto-pick pipeline and coast along, like Drummond.

We're looking for the next Donyell Marshall -- who helped put UConn on the map in the early 90's after the Dream Season. We're searching for the first big star of the post-Calhoun era, who wants to take on the challenge of ensuring that UConn continues to be UConn.

Great point, Tenspro. This is a great recruiting pitch. "You want to come to UConn? You can be the first big star in the post Calhoun era and help maintain the legacy of excellence."

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
For some reason I just think we're going to be OK. I think the worst case will be that Ollie continues to recruit well but turns out to be a subpar in game coach. If that happens you bring someone in who is better but he will inherit talent. I just don't see Ollie not being able to bring in good players.

Reaction Score

Couldn't agree more. Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog