XL Tickets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

XL Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with Easy Seats. Complete amateur hour over there. Makes complete sense why the AAC chose them.

First time I called the line got cut when I was being put on hold. It happens I guess.

Second time I called I was properly put on hold (yay!) only to have some flustered human come on a few minutes later to say "please continue to hold". Ok whatever. I was on hold for probably 10 minutes before someone picked up. Confirmed that the Hilton is the pickup location and apologized for the previous email with the wrong location. And then said that anyone could pickup the tickets if they have all the pertinent info (I asked 3 different times if they needed the other person's name to which he said no...sketchy...).

I have a feeling the confusion about pickup location is going to burn a lot of people. I still can't understand why they haven't sent out a correction email. Though it seems like this whole business is being run out of someone's basement in Plainville, so I'm not that shocked they have no clue what they are doing. Go AAC!
Remember that they also partner with UCONN. So not only are they on par with the AAC but also with your beloved Huskies. When I called, the lady was rude as could be, but I do not really care as long as my tickets are at the Hilton for 1:30PM.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Anyone have Easy Seat not give them their originally purchased seats, but instead get "equivalent" or better seats through that guarantee?

I bought some tickets for today's game and still see them listed... Making me think they didn't actually exist when I bought them... I specifically bought them in a certain section to be near friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom