XL student ticket question | The Boneyard

XL student ticket question

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Hey UConn students, help me out here. I'm hoping to go to Memphis game and sit in the student section, but the girlfriend is not a student. I don't think I could manage to borrow a student ID for the game that looks like her.

What I'm thinking of doing is buying a regular gen admission ticket for her AND a student ticket. My hope is that she can enter with the regular gen admission ticket at doors and then show the student ticket to get into the student section.

Does this sound like a plan that will work? Do students have to show your ID to get into the student section or is it only at the doors?

Thanks for any help!

Reaction Score
As long as she gets in with a gen admission ticket she will be able to walk down to the student section with no problem. Shouldn't even need the student ticket with her although it wouldn't hurt to bring. They don't check tickets at the student section at XL, they do at Gampel though.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Cosign no need for the student ticket. Buy the nosebleed ticket for her and walk down.

Reaction Score
I always scalp/buy the cheapest ticket I can find, and sit in the student section at XL. You'll have no problem.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Thanks for the input everyone! I have gampel season tickets and I know they check tickets at the student section. Sounds like XL is different.

Do they check student tickets to see if they have upper/lower section designation on the ticket?

Reaction Score
Thanks for the input everyone! I have gampel season tickets and I know they check tickets at the student section. Sounds like XL is different.

Do they check student tickets to see if they have upper/lower section designation on the ticket?
No they don't do that either.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If she's from Cuse, Pitt, ND, Kentucky or BC let her stay home. I'm sure others will add to this list. Otherwise have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom