XL & Gampel Sellout tracker... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

XL & Gampel Sellout tracker...

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
A good indicator that this year's team is really good is the only thing people have left to complain about is that there are 50 seats left for sale at every game this season which is about 0.3% of XL Center arena capacity.

Who is complaining? Think @krinklecut made a point, that was substantiated from the schools own ticket website.

To be clear, I'm fine with this. The school should have been overstating our accomplishments and fanbase for two decades, but better late than never.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I don't get it. The guy is just trying to give some tickets away.
I called him a fairweather/casual because he has seasons and doesn’t go to every game and sometimes his seats just go empty. He countered that he may stop buying. I said BYE.

Reaction Score
For the season ticket holders (from the media availability yesterday):

Hurley said there is another step forward in the scheduling process that the Huskies expect to take in the coming years now that the program is back on solid footing.

“I know it is frustrating for fans that these games aren’t being played on campus,” Hurley said. “I think this was a one-off in terms of it being an outlier year with us not getting any of these games at home. It sucks for our fans, but it has been good for our brand overall. It is a one-off. There won’t be many years where we won’t get one or more of these in Gampel or the XL.”

Reaction Score
I get that the AD may do that, but how in the world is this "sold out"?

View attachment 94065
Technically, no it is not sell out but the light blue indicates only single game seats are available. I'll bet there are less than 20 seats available on the website and all are single seats except for the few together in 207.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Like what? Whatd you have in mind? What are you imagining us doing?
You two could determine which one of you are the more boring, then get back to us with the results.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom