XL Crowd | The Boneyard

XL Crowd

Reaction Score
2013 "Bad taste of UConn in their mouth" Cuse win had to have been louder, that place was an electric factory.
Forgot about that one. Yep that was loud too.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
I have been to many UConn games over the years at the XL but the noise when Sid dunked after the save by CV was the absolute loudest ever. Second place goes to the time when we beat Georgetown and Ewing.
Or the Big Monday game before the Georgetown game against Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Loudest I’ve ever heard it was when Geoff Sanderson scored a hat trick against Patrick Roy and the Canadiens. Man that was special. In all seriousness every big game in the big east was a special crowd. Hope that picks up where it left off but we need to start winning. A lot of casuals have started to give up on our program.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
That play was vintage UCONN. Block on one end with that save by CV (which was ridiculous), and the put back dunk at the other end. We lost it in section 124!

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Somebody should submit an FOI to the State for the historical Noise-O-Metre records from the XL Centre so we can settle this loudness debate once and for all!

1578940056697.png

Reaction Score
I don't know how you compare "the loudest" over 30 years of big time basketball, but I'll say this: the entire crowd basically stood up from when Sid tied the game at the end of regulation until the end of the first OT. I don't know that I've ever seen a Civic Center crowd up on their feet for such a prolonged period of time.

It was a dramatic game and a great effort. It's unfortunate we didn't do what we had to do to close it out.

C

Chief00

Trying to get the horses to make the crowd ring the meter higher. I know some of the players families and were really into it too. Great optics and audio to show the horses here and hopefully coming what’s it like to play at UConn. The Grind will never quit and is in overdrive.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Trying to get the horses to make the crowd ring the meter higher. I know some of the players families and were really into it too. Great optics and audio to show the horses here and hopefully coming what’s it like to play at UConn. The Grind will never quit and is in overdrive.
Oh for christ sakes.

Does your girlfriend know some of the players families as well?

What's your girlfriends professional opinion of the players families she has gotten to know so far?

When you putting a ring on it??

Reaction Score
Oh for christ sakes.

Does your girlfriend know some of the players families as well?

What's your girlfriends professional opinion of the players families she has gotten to know so far?

When you putting a ring on it??
Chief’s girlfriend has some nice curves. Could see her from a few sections over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom