XL Center Parking | The Boneyard

XL Center Parking

Reaction Score
I haven’t been up to a game at XL in over a decade and don’t know the best parking places nowadays, preferably a close walk and easy to get out and onto 91. I used to park at the lot across from the Church. I’ll be going to Monster Jam this weekend but this time with young kids in tow that I would likely have to carry for some duration of the walk. Any insider tips on good hassle-free places to park and not too expensive?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
XL ramp garage across from Max Downtown

Max Downtown has free valet too, but they want you eat there before or after the event

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When we have kids in tow we try to get there a little earlier and park in the surface lots on the corner of Church and Ann.

Reaction Score
I believe parking on Elm Street is free weekends. Little bit of a walk thru Bushnell but easy access to I-91 after event

Reaction Score
I believe parking on Elm Street is free weekends. Little bit of a walk thru Bushnell but easy access to I-91 after event
Most Hartford Street parking is free weekdays after 6pm and on weekends.
I know this from 25+ years of season tix and no tows or tickets. ;)

Reaction Score
Most Hartford Street parking is free weekdays after 6pm and on weekends.
I know this from 25+ years of season tix and no tows or tickets. ;)
I always parked near the arch or on Elm until the Fast Trak opened

Reaction Score
I park at the lot across from Dunkin Donuts Park. $10 and never have issues getting on. Stopped parking on the street years ago

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I haven’t been up to a game at XL in over a decade and don’t know the best parking places nowadays, preferably a close walk and easy to get out and onto 91. I used to park at the lot across from the Church. I’ll be going to Monster Jam this weekend but this time with young kids in tow that I would likely have to carry for some duration of the walk. Any insider tips on good hassle-free places to park and not too expensive?

I've gone to the last four Monster Jams (Last year as well as '18-'20, just before COVID restrictions hit) at the XL Center. They will close part of the lot for parishioners, but you should be able to get into the lot on the corner across from the church for Monster Jam. If you can't, drive a bit further up Church St. and hit the lot on the left, between Church and Allyn.

These two lots were full for the Marquette game, so I parked at my old stomping grounds in the Morgan Street Garage. My 10 y.o. son got a kick out of cutting through the old G. Fox building, but it might be too far to carry a young one.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I park at the lot across from Dunkin Donuts Park. $10 and never have issues getting on. Stopped parking on the street years ago
That's what we do when we don't have a 2YO with us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom