WVU thoughts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WVU thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll say it. Drummond is already better than Shaq was at LSU. Simply amazing. Boat has stones the size of Oranges. Lamb has some of the smoothest finishes I have ever seen. AO played really well. Congrats and thank you AO!

Holy Homer Batman. Did I really type that? Maybe the homer in me just thinks that Drummond's upside is incredibly high. I went back and looked at Shaq's college stats, he was better than I remembered. I am pretty sure that UConn knocked LSU out of the dance in his last college game though.

Last night was the first 20-10 game of Drummond's career. That’s something even Emeka Okafor never pulled off as a freshman. Drummond is the first UConn freshman with a 20-10 game since Caron Butler in 2000-01.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I am pretty sure that UConn knocked LSU out of the dance in his last college game though.

BYU beat LSU in Shaq's last college game. UConn did beat Shaq and LSU 79-62 the previous season however. Scotty Burrell had a spectacular block on a Shaq dunk attempt that I still can't believe happened. It was one of Burrell's greatest games as a Husky.

Reaction Score
Drummond isn't better than any of the players you named in fact he isn't even close. He is only 18 and has the athleticism and size to get a lot better and maybe then he can be mentioned in the same sentence but not yet.One thing for sure, Drummond has a ton of potential.

No one knows how good he will be. It's up to him. Hakeem Olajuwon was better than all those players mentioned in that post. As a freshman, though, he was very very limited. Actually, Drummond is better than Hakeem was as a freshman. Hakeem did not dunk much and had no post moves but he was an extraordinary shot blocker as a freshman. I can't remember how good he was with defensive positioning. I just remember him not scoring much and having no post moves. When he came back for his Soph and Junior years, he had a lot of post moves, and he was one of the best.

Reaction Score
I just want to add that the UWV fans are a bunch of whinny hay seeds.

caw

Reaction Score
Drummond isn't better than any of the players you named in fact he isn't even close. He is only 18 and has the athleticism and size to get a lot better and maybe then he can be mentioned in the same sentence but not yet.One thing for sure, Drummond has a ton of potential.

So you agree with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#