WV's Bussie out for the season | The Boneyard

WV's Bussie out for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Oh man, that hurts. I went to see her play a couple times last year, and she was very good. Still planning to see the team this year, but will miss seeing her in the lineup.

Reaction Score
Big blow for them. I was very curious to see how she did against Griner.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
:( Hate to see this for her and for the WVU team. WVU was probably gonna be the 2nd best team in the Big 12.... they still should make the NCAA's.... but it really could have been a special type season for the Mountaineers (Sweet 16/Elite 8)

Me too.... :( Wanted to see their twin towers match up against Griner

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Poorly would have been my guess.

Still hate to see someone not get to play college ball. The opportunity is fleeting under the best of circumstances, much less if you have to miss an entire season.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Bussie? My first reaction was, "He hasn't made a film in years."

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Oh man, that hurts. I went to see her play a couple times last year, and she was very good. Still planning to see the team this year, but will miss seeing her in the lineup.
My reaction as well, Phil. I saw her play several times and thought she was one of the top 2 or 3 centers in the country. She certainly outplayed Stef when the two teams met in January (Busie had 19, Stef had 3), and IIRC she was terrific in the BET. She certainly will be missed by them. Big loss...

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Poorly would have been my guess.

Still hate to see someone not get to play college ball. The opportunity is fleeting under the best of circumstances, much less if you have to miss an entire season.

Exactly Alex…a season ending injury in college is personally devastating to the player. So much maturity to expect from someone so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom