WV | The Boneyard

WV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Onto West Virginia tomorrow. They are going to want this to be a half court, grind it out kind of game in the 60s. They key to the game in my opinion is rebounding. We have stay even on the glass. Jones is one of the best rebounders in the country. We can't give them multiple chances to score. If we can rebound the basketball, esp. on the defensive end, I think we can hold them in the high 50s/low 60s and win the game. Drummond and Oraki have to stay out of foul trouble and play big tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I don't trust the hairy guy. He and the Martin kid from ND are big time floppers.

Reaction Score
Need to keep Jones off the boards, and hope Bryant and he do not get all whacky from 3.........Roscoe should be on Jones........

Reaction Score
Nope I'd put Drummond on Jones...he did a pretty good job last game and use Scoe when we need to give him a break.

Reaction Score
Need to keep Jones off the boards, and hope Bryant and he do not get all whacky from 3.........Roscoe should be on Jones........

I love Roscoe as much as the next guy but Jones has nearly 60 pounds on Roscoe and Jones is a smart enough player to post Roscoe up every single time down the floor, we won't win this game with Roscoe on Jones. Drummond will be the guy on Jones once again and hopefully he brings it. Gotta keep Jones off the boards guy feeds off second chance opportunites as well.

Reaction Score
Key will be defending Jones with Drummond and stopping Bryant. Hopefully Bazz can take it as a personal challenge to lock him down.

Reaction Score
Nope I'd put Drummond on Jones...he did a pretty good job last game and use Scoe when we need to give him a break.

Agreed, once AD realized he had to get up on Jones or continue to get 3s dropped on his head he did a great job against him.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Jones will get his. Lock up truck and please god don't let that Turkish hook fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom