WTE Bracketology - ESPN (5/1) | The Boneyard

WTE Bracketology - ESPN (5/1)

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score

12 days later than last year. Lets see if I can keep the region headers straight this year:D

1714572991603.jpeg

Not sure about the top conferences' bids here, but long road ahead.
SEC - 11
ACC - 9
Big Ten - 9
Big 12 - 9
Big East - 2
Atlantic 10 - 2

Other notables -
Creighton - #5 Spokane 2
Vanderbilt - #8 Spokane 4
Gonzaga - #12 Spokane 4
Maryland - #7 Birmingham #3
Tennessee - First Four Out

Reaction Score
Interesting. Does this mean Charlie has UConn as #4 on the S-curve? And ND as #2? Those wouldn't be unreasonable predictions, and I'm optimistic about ND this year, though they need a big maybe more than we do.

Reaction Score
Creighton #5? Not sure what that is based on. They lost a big piece of their roster with the transfer of Emma Ronsiek.

Reaction Score
Not sure ND is so good and Tennessee is not even in the list.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Not sure ND is so good and Tennessee is not even in the list.
Kaizen, I believe ND will be very good next season if Miles is completely healed. Take a look at their roster and tell me what you think.

Reaction Score
Interesting. Does this mean Charlie has UConn as #4 on the S-curve? And ND as #2? Those wouldn't be unreasonable predictions, and I'm optimistic about ND this year, though they need a big maybe more than we do.
I believe Spokane 4 means uNd is #4, and Birmingham 3 means Charlie has UConn as #3 on the S-curve with Texas as the #6 (#2 in Birmingham 3)...

Hope that helps.

Reaction Score
I believe Spokane 4 means uNd is #4, and Birmingham 3 means Charlie has UConn as #3 on the S-curve with Texas as the #6 (#2 in Birmingham 3)...

Hope that helps.
Good catch. I missed that.

Reaction Score
Two starters are off to the WNBA which makes room for a couple starters but if everyone is healthy next year players that started last season will be fighting to get on the court next season. UConn is the only team with 3 number 1 recruits on their team and almost every other player was a top 12 or better recruit. They are absolutely loaded and if healthy will dominate almost everyone.

The if for that team is "if" they find a player that can play the 4. Not having players in the proper positions last year was what ultimately undid them in the loses. Can Ice build on her finish and come back with more confidence and tenacity? Will Ayanna come back from her injury the same player she was without the pain? One of those two can hold down the 4 then this team will be tough to beat.

Reaction Score
Lynn Holzman of the NCAA says they may review the two regional site format given the problems and complaints from coaches. I hope they go back to four regional sites next year, Birmingham and Spokane are far from CT.
They need to, especially with this new wave of WBB popularity. I get why they went to a 2-site format, and I get that these cities are probably the only ones that bid to host, but this is rough on many levels. These two places are very hard for fans to get to. Not having a regional somewhere on the east coast or in the NE, is just a disaster.

Reaction Score
They have Kate Koval who’s #4-5 in the class coming in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom