WOW...just read where Caitlin Clark wanted to potentially be a UCONN Husky | The Boneyard

WOW...just read where Caitlin Clark wanted to potentially be a UCONN Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh my goodness. Imagine had UCONN recruited Clark and signed her. UCONN most likely would've won the last 3 NCAA women's basketball tournaments. Yes, I get Paige was all-world at the time. But as it turns out, Clarke will be the greatest of all-time. I'm glad in the end she went to IOWA. She would not have gotten the TV numbers, sell-out of arenas, or the story of a hometown girl making her state proud at UCONN. Now that we are close to the end of Caitlin's career, it all worked out for her.

Proof I guess is, you don't have to go to UCONN or even Carolina to become ALL_WORLD...she has done that in of all places Iowa City.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I read in the really long ESPN article yesterday that she wanted to be recruited by uconn. That doesn't necessarily mean to go there. But I think it's all worked out for the best prettymuch.
yes, for IOWA!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nope
Yep

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Oh my goodness. Imagine had UCONN recruited Clark and signed her. UCONN most likely would've won the last 3 NCAA women's basketball tournaments. Yes, I get Paige was all-world at the time. But as it turns out, Clarke will be the greatest of all-time. I'm glad in the end she went to IOWA. She would not have gotten the TV numbers, sell-out of arenas, or the story of a hometown girl making her state proud at UCONN. Now that we are close to the end of Caitlin's career, it all worked out for her.

Proof I guess is, you don't have to go to UCONN or even Carolina to become ALL_WORLD...she has done that in of all places Iowa City.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak