Wow Brimah and Hamilton are off the charts | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Wow Brimah and Hamilton are off the charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Brimah can lift weights and gain 10lbs but he is not going to be helped by gaining a lot of weight. He needs to get faster at the offensive end after catching a pass in the post, in foot speed, in anticipation in rebounding,and his hands in corralling a loose ball. There is still too much thought in his game on offense. He'll get there.

Reaction Score
Our best prototype for D-Ham - both in terms of his draft stock and our prospects as a program - is Evan Turner. That guy wasn't an elite athlete by any stretch. Hell, he wasn't even a great shooter. But he had a gift for rebounding and phenomenal floor vision & handle for a guy his size. I don't think a kid like Turner goes #2 overall in 2015, but there's definitely an appetite for that type of player at the next level. I have no doubt Hamilton could go in the lottery either after next season or the year after depending on how his game develops. I also think D-Ham's ceiling defensively is a great deal higher than what we are seeing now.

I think another good comparison would be our own Caron Butler. They both have really well rounded games.

Reaction Score
Robertelamin said:
I think another good comparison would be our own Caron Butler. They both have really well rounded games.

Caron was a different player. He had a Much better post up game but wasn't nearly the passer Hamilton is.

Reaction Score
Absolutely clueless about the draft or seeing talent. Where's the weekly Tyler Harvey update?

Reaction Score
Blows up? Are you watching him today, he's flat out not a good basketball player right now.

I'm mildly worried about AB leaving. Was watching Duke/Scuse and hearing how Rakeem Christmas is going first round based on his play improving. Several mocks from late Jan-mid Feb had AB above Christmas in 2nd round. If AB blows up in final three games and AAC tourney, who's to say he wouldn't be listening to advisors tell him he'd be a 25-30 pick?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Blows up? Are you watching him today, he's flat out not a good basketball player right now.

It was a hypothetical stated before toaday's play began.

Hell, if one was going to look at today's game, you'd think with Purv/Boat/DHam, we'd be a FF team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom