Would take this bracket any day of the week... | The Boneyard

Would take this bracket any day of the week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think Coach K would be especially pleased to see us in the second round this year... that would be a great bracket if it happened.... I also wouldn't mind being in cuse's bracket, as we have played them especially tough and are bound to get a win against them eventually

caw

Reaction Score
I would actually like the 11 seed in that bracket. Vandy/Michigan and Davidson for the first weekend, yeah I'd take that. Duke is not a great team at all but they can shoot and shoot and shoot. If UConn is a 10-11 seed I'd be very happy with OSU or Duke as the 2 seed. Missouri and MSU are tougher squads for UConn.

Reaction Score
yeah, zero interest in Mizzou or Izzo...

NCCAA took Boat away to screw with us on our lack of guard depth... they'd probably love to throw us in with Mizzu to do it again

Either way, don't care... we are gonna some people up in the tournament

caw

Reaction Score
yeah, zero interest in Mizzou or Izzo...

NCCAA took Boat away to screw with us on our lack of guard depth... they'd probably love to throw us in with Mizzu to do it again

Either way, don't care... we are gonna some people up in the tournament

I think UConn could beat Mizzou. Depth really isn't an excuse against that team, they only play 6 guys. I'm just not sure how UConn deals with their speed. I do think it would be fun to watch UConn throw lobs for Drummond though.

That game would come down to how aggressive Oriakhi/Drummond are at finishing.

Reaction Score
Eh, given our issues defending the perimeter, this is one year I'd rather avoid Dook.

I agree obviously that we have had issues on the perimeter... but we've been a lot better lately... and remember, it's easier to guard the perimeter when that is the only thing you have to guard... Plus, we are Duke's daddy... I'll take them in the 2nd round over any of the other top 8 overall seeds

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Rather see OSU, or Mizzou. Duke/NC/Kentucky would be a true road game.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I like us against many top teams outside of BE. NC, Kentucky, Kansas, 'Cuse, are the only ones that are really tough gets.

H

huskymagic

that would be the best possible bracket for us as a slow and unathletic Duke team will be the perfect cure for this UCONN team. That would se up an Elite Eight showdown with Syracuse and I want to see us play them again as I doubt Calhoun would allow himself to lose 4 times in one year to Syracuse. If he has questions I am always availabe for q and a on the boneyard lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke79

Top Bottom