Would like to see PC win today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Would like to see PC win today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
PC win starts the drumbeat for Cooley leaving for a better job. For whatever reason, I don't find UNC as douchey as Dook and most other ACC programs. Somebody has to win I guess.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
IMO our best bet from that game is UNC. Even if PC wins, there's no way they're getting by Iowa State. We definitely do not want to face Iowa State if we beat Nova. At least UNC has shown that they have a shot. The only P5 team PC has beat is Vandy.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Personally I could give two sh!ts who wins but I am convinced that ifPC does win it all we'll have a number of intruders telling us how they've now permanently surpassed us as a program; until we demonstrate repeatedly who really is the better program at which point they will revert to the "it's only a matter of time before we surpass you as a program".

I'll wager anything that last night at halftime they were readying their shovels to throw dirt on our graves. It is a pathetic existance hoping for a team to lose, using that (if it does happen) as validation that the pipe dream they've held onto for decades may be more than just a fantasy only to get b!tchslapped by reality and then attempt the same pipedream again when they can the old coach and bring in a new one.

U

UCONNfan1

I'd like to see PC blown off the court. Then UNC get obliterated in the 2nd round.

Reaction Score
Anyone rooting for a UNC team that beat Louisville, Michigan State, Kentucky, Duke, Pitt, and has a ton of height and length needs to seek a 12 step program to teach themselves how to laugh off the small insignificant things in life like annoying Providence fans. Talk about irrational thought. Let's root for a team who would be 90% tougher for us to face all because the other teams fans are annoying and insecure.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
PC is really nasty towards UCONN and its fans on their message board.
I am for today only a North Carolina fan.
100 % behind this
PC fans are total idiots have been in the 40 plus years of attending PC-UConn bball, soccer and baseball games
They were tolerable to some extent when Gavitt was coaching but it was good for all of N.England bball and that's how we looked at things back then-regionally

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Anyone rooting for a UNC team that beat Louisville, Michigan State, Kentucky, Duke, Pitt, and has a ton of height and length needs to seek a 12 step program to teach themselves how to laugh off the small insignificant things in life like annoying Providence fans. Talk about irrational thought. Let's root for a team who would be 90% tougher for us to face all because the other teams fans are annoying and insecure.
unc is the most under achieving program for years running, I don't care who they have playing

Reaction Score
I don't understand how anybody could root for North Carolina, ever. Seriously, this is a program that was just involved in one of the biggest cheating scandals in recent memory, and ESPN all but dismissed it so it wouldn't get in the way of them shoving the APR down everybody's throat.

UNC is also the school that gets to play the first two rounds at home every year, beat us in '98, and is in the ACC. Seriously, is there any reason to dislike PC aside from the fact that they have some annoying fans? PC is your annoying little brother, that's about it.

Reaction Score
I don't understand how anybody could root for North Carolina, ever. Seriously, this is a program that was just involved in one of the biggest cheating scandals in recent memory, and ESPN all but dismissed it so it wouldn't get in the way of them shoving the APR down everybody's throat.

UNC is also the school that gets to play the first two rounds at home every year, beat us in '98, and is in the ACC. Seriously, is there any reason to dislike PC aside from the fact that they have some annoying fans? PC is your annoying little brother, that's about it.

Preach.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Syracuse vs UNC in a Final. Who ya got?

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score

Forget ESPN, the NCAA doesn't want to look at it because there's a really good chance their last two titles could be taken back because of all the potentially ineligible players.
But yeah, our APR sure is troubling.

U

UCONNfan1

OK you convinced me. Go PC. Then get obliterated in the 2nd round...! Send cryin' roy home alone!!

Reaction Score
Forget ESPN, the NCAA doesn't want to look at it because there's a really good chance their last two titles could be taken back because of all the potentially ineligible players.
But yeah, our APR sure is troubling.

You're right. The NCAA basically swept it under the rug and their justification (anybody could have taken the class!) was laughable.

Reaction Score
I feel terrible for the poor manager who has to put the spray tan Roy in his hotel room.

Reaction Score
Will not lose sleep either way when they both meet their demise in this tourney.

Reaction Score
If we want to get PC folks off our board, all everyone needs to do is to say they are for PC, even if one feels otherwise. Can you imagine, it'd drive them bonkers.

I personally enjoy the back and forth (reading it) so I openly hope they lose. The present status quo b/w the two teams is fine by me.

I have no feelings for NC, unlike Syracuse, BC, Umess, PC, KY, etc.. who I love to hate.

Reaction Score
PC is easy to root for in this game. Cotton is really, really good.

About 4 years ago I started to find myself rooting for Duke over UNC and realized UNC really should be public enemy #1. All the bad things about Duke + corruption - class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom