worst west coast trip ever | The Boneyard

worst west coast trip ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Probably the worst early season tournament ever as well. 2 major injuries on back to back games. That doesn't happen too often.

Reaction Score
To me Jalen's coming out saved the trip. I expect a confident All American in the making.

Vance talent shined also with Larrier's injury.

I see a silver lining in this trip. Oregon game (good D1 team) will prove this theory.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
To me Jalen's coming out saved the trip. I expect a confident All American in the making.

Vance talent shined also with Larrier's injury.

I see a silver lining in this trip. Oregon game (good D1 team) will prove this theory.
Like the optimism. Pretty much my opinion as well.

Reaction Score
Jalen is looking like he's ready to be our next Kemba/Shabazz eventually. He is constantly yelling and taking control when need be. I said the other day, we're a bad team with good players and this tourney was going to turn our season for the best whether we won or lost. We're gonna come back from Hawaii a different team. A win tomorrow would be huge. Everyone is saying we need to win the AAC tourney to make it...we don't. If we were 18-12 then yes, but we could still lose 5 games and be ok. It was 2 bad losses. Ok St wasn't a bad loss. I hope they win the whole tourney. Only helps us. We're gonna be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom