Reaction Score
besides the obvious 2006

2 words

Darius

Rice

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
That loss to Julius Hodge and NC St a few years back.

Reaction Score
George Mason and Julius Hodge really kill me..It's a split for me on that.

Reaction Score
Toke. You are starting to get on my nerves. With all the bad news recently why try and remember something that pissed you off more then anything else- right before a game no less.

If you are a troll you are very crafty- if not send Free a PM, you will get along great.

Reaction Score
Toke. You are starting to get on my nerves. With all the bad news recently why try and remember something that pissed you off more then anything else- right before a game no less.

If you are a troll you are very crafty- if not send Free a PM, you will get along great.
geez it's just an exhibition. chill bro.

Reaction Score
My worst Husky memory is reading posts from fans who don't t take their anti-depressant meds. Very recent memory, unfortunately.

Reaction Score
Looks like someone slept through Mojo 101 all last March.
i dont even know what that means

but no i dont think the actions of people on a message board on the internet are going to impact the outcome of a college basketball game starting 20 mins from now

Reaction Score
It's not that. You always seem to talk about the wrong thing at the wrong time. Once the season starts we will have plenty of trolls here reminding us of everything neative you can possibly imagine. Bet you $100 the "Kemba never reading a book" reference happens more then once.
I have no patience for negative people and let them know- just like I let people know that Gtown sucks and pitt is scum.

Reaction Score
It's not that. You always seem to talk about the wrong thing at the wrong time. Once the season starts we will have plenty of trolls here reminding us of everything neative you can possibly imagine. Bet you $100 the "Kemba never reading a book" reference happens more then once.
I have no patience for negative people and let them know- just like I let people know that Gtown sucks and pitt is scum.
im not negative im just objective. trust me, i have very high hopes for our team this season.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine sitting around thinking about my worst memories about stuff, though. That's just bizarre. Especially out of the blue at a time that you'd think should be hopeful for most Husky fans.

Reaction Score
i dont even know what that means

but no i dont think the actions of people on a message board on the internet are going to impact the outcome of a college basketball game starting 20 mins from now
Ah, you're a mojo neophyte. You have a lot to learn. When tourney time rolls around this year, I recommend you either lead, follow or get the **** out of the way.

Reaction Score
Best memory. The second it was clear that Trajan Langdon was actually going to try to take Ricky Moore off the dribble.

2nd best. Being 50 feet from Ray Allen when he made that shot over iverson to win the BE Tourney.

Reaction Score
Blah George Mason...

Roy Hibbert for 3? WTF

JR Bremer....you ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (anyone remember this?)

I didn't know that much about UConn during the 90s (before 98-99) but that loss to Florida when I watched it on television when I was young, sure pissed me off a lot.

Reaction Score
im not negative im just objective. trust me, i have very high hopes for our team this season.

Ahh the typical retort. Only on the interwebs does consistent negativity="Objectivity".

Reaction Score
My worst Husky memory was the Final Four loss against Michigan State. I really thought we had the better team, and on the other hand my brother is a huge North Carolina fan so I wanted a crack at them. I thought we were the second best team that year, and we were the only ones that could have given NC a run for their money. George Mason was rough too. I think I cried a little bit after that one.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I have a few. In the '80's at the Civic Center, Jeff King throwing a midcourt inbound pass away in a tie game which Derrick Coleman stole a took in for the winning dunk as time expired. This was soon after JC took over and we were starting to be competitive. That one still stings. Another was Laetner's shot to beat us in the tourney. Running into UCLA in the NCAA tourney with Ray Allen's team. They were the one team that could have beaten them that year. Donyell Marshall missing the free throws in the tourney game. Darius Rice hitting the three to complete the crazy comeback win. Blowing a double digit first half lead to Carolina in Chapel Hill when Dean Smith was coaching and losing by 15-20 points. I'm not good with dates but these are the worst memories that stand out to me right now.

Reaction Score
George Mason and Florida, the miss at the free throw by Donyell still till this day bothers me. You can add the Leatner 3 at the buzzer to that list, oh and the loss to Miss St too.

Reaction Score
And the loss to San Jose St when Price went down

University of San Diego, but yes, the point still stands. It sucked. Spent the early part of that day at a funeral. Came home to that mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom