Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So what's everybody drives nowadays?
I have to take care of 5 cars.
Wife's 01 BMW 330XI
Daughter's 97 BMW 528I
Son's 08 Toyota Yaris
Me? F150 Crew cab and DD 02 BMW 530 S/C

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 4X4. ~ 300k (no odometer for 5-6 years, so unsure). Unstoppable.

1996 Jeep Cherokee 2-door 5-speed - just rebuilt for my Daughter's car. ~200k, should get her through High Scool, college, and a bit after.

Had a 2002 Dodge Caravan EX with a 3.8 that I had set up to keep for another 5 years, but my (now ex) wife went offroading in it, bounced off a telelphone pole, ran over a neighbor's mailbox, and stopped by running into the back of a parked dump truck. Alcohol, Ambien and cars don't mix well

Reaction Score
Bought a new MGA roadster while stationed in England. Brought it home with me. Visited a friend at the time in NYC. Parked the car & when I returned to drive back home, someone stole the windows out of the car, which were removeable. It was freezing outside & in the dead of winter. When returning, my wife, myself, & a dog, where all huddled together like a big ball to stay warm while driving.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bought a new MGA roadster while stationed in England. Brought it home with me. Visited a friend at the time in NYC. Parked the car & when I returned to drive back home, someone stole the windows out of the car, which were removeable. It was freezing outside & in the dead of winter. When returning, my wife, myself, & a dog, where all huddled together like a big ball to stay warm while driving.

Believe me I share your pain with English cars. I had removable windows in my TR3, they didn't help much but we're better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom