Worse Case - Season Tickets Yay/Nay? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Worse Case - Season Tickets Yay/Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I know this is easier said than done, but at that point you've got to do what you can to ramp up our OOC slate. I still buy season tickets. You'd also have to hope that whoever didn't get 'left behind' :rolleyes: would continue to schedule you. You could continue to play 'Cuse, Pitt, WVU, 'Ville, Cinnci... hopefully on a somewhat regular schedule..

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You will be able to sit where you want at games. The Rent will be a ghost town.

I am still in though.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Not BB powerhouses. The accomplishments of those programs are on par with StJ, SH, and PC. Some history but nothing beyond a few good runs.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Not BB powerhouses. The accomplishments of those programs are on par with StJ, SH, and PC. Some history but nothing beyond a few good runs.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Houston going to the national title game twice is pretty good. That being said it was a while ago. I think the upside for Houston is probably a bit better than PC's or SH's. PC and SH are what they are.

Reaction Score
I was in when they played 1AA on campus in Memorial stadium...and I have been in from day 1 at the Rent. I'm not going anywhere.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
well, we wouldn't have to worry about stadium expansion...might as well throw Umass in to this league.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
To get back on topic, I will have football tickets for as long as it is possible for me to make it to the games. If they had some weekend package for men's hoops I would still have tickets to their games too but i gave those up about four years ago when it became impossible to make it to half the games I had tickets to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom