Worse Case - Season Tickets Yay/Nay? | The Boneyard

Worse Case - Season Tickets Yay/Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I think absolute worse case scenario, where the BigXII raids Cincy, LV, WV and the basketball only schools split and UConn is left in an all sports conference below, do you re-up your basketball and football season tickets? I'm still in, but I'd really hope we could up the OOC especially for basketball.

UConn
Rutgers
South Florida
Central Florida
Temple
Memphis
Houston
Southern Methodist
East Carolina

Reaction Score
I think absolute worse case scenario, where the BigXII raids Cincy, LV, WV and the basketball only schools split and UConn is left in an all sports conference below, do you re-up your basketball and football season tickets? I'm still in, but I'd really hope we could up the OOC especially for basketball.

UConn
Rutgers
South Florida
Central Florida
Temple
Memphis
Houston
Southern Methodist
East Carolina

I'm a UConn fan, I'm in whoever we play but this is a nightmare scenario right here.

Reaction Score

UConn
Rutgers
South Florida
Central Florida
Temple
Memphis
Houston
Southern Methodist
East Carolina
You should get a free season if it come to this.

Reaction Score
I was a season ticket holder @ Memorial. Would I like to see In conference Top 25 teams @ the Rent multiple times a year - sure, but to me, it's about the game and the game day experience.

Reaction Score

UConn
Rutgers
South Florida
Central Florida
Temple
Memphis
Houston
Southern Methodist
East Carolina

Add Navy, Airforce and Boise too and demand to keep the BCS. Fight to the bitter end! This league currently has three teams in the top 25. The ACC has two.

Even if the basketball schools split I have to think they would still allow UCONN to stay in their league. We would just have to find a separate league for football, CUSA?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Lame posts. Go to the games to watch UCONN. We want to play big-time football but we act like small-time fans.

Reaction Score
Boise State fans would still be glad to join. They just want an AQ conference. Going to be interesting how all this "drama" unfolds.

Reaction Score
Childhood nickname. Were you called "Drunken Friar" as a kid?

Reaction Score
44.4444% of the basketball programs would be considered powerhouses. UConn, Memphis, Temple, Houston.

Nobody considers Memphis, Temple, and Houston powerhouses.

Reaction Score
If this is the future below, I am not buying what Uconn is selling
UConn
Rutgers
South Florida
Central Florida
Temple
Memphis
Houston
Southern Methodist
East Carolina

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Do you even have a football program?
A better question is, Do they have a basketball program?

Reaction Score
I'd still buy season tickets regardless of what conference we play in because uconn sports are still uconn sports. Be it the ACC, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, SEC, Sun Belt, C-USA, Yankee Conference, Big East, Little East, Middle East, ECAC, etc...

Reaction Score
I'd still buy season tickets regardless of what conference we play in because uconn sports are still uconn sports. Be it the ACC, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, SEC, Sun Belt, C-USA, Yankee Conference, Big East, Little East, Middle East, ECAC, etc...

Football tickets are sold in a 3 year cycle. The new cycle starts next year. For two of the three years, we will be playing football in a Big East that may be expanded but will include Syracuse and Pitt and a BCS berth. I will be renewing without a thought. I'll worry about how the conference realignment changes the experience, and fun, 4 years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom