OT: - World Cup 2018 | Page 34 | The Boneyard

OT: World Cup 2018

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For sure, when faking an injury = gased

I’ll only say that Portugal seems less affected by the heat. Summer in Russia can be brutal, other than maybe St. Petersburg.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
And then that. Terrible defense.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Ronaldo getting in the photo op.

I had to look up who Cavani played for when I saw that. Obviously Suárez and Ronaldo would not likely be friendly. Bit strange.

Reaction Score
Suarez makes it impossible to route for Uruguay going forward. They should be able to assess him a yellow card after the game for that BS “head injury”.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Suarez makes it impossible to route for Argentina going forward. They should be able to assess him a yellow card after the game for that BS “head injury”.

You shouldn't have to worry, as the Argentina side was knocked out this morning.

Reaction Score
Suarez makes it impossible to route for Argentina going forward. They should be able to assess him a yellow card after the game for that BS “head injury”.
I don’t think you have to worry about Argentina advancing in the tournament. LOL!

Reaction Score
Suarez makes it impossible to route for Uruguay going forward. They should be able to assess him a yellow card after the game for that BS “head injury”.

Ugh yeah. He went down later in the game for a similar reason, too.

Ref correctly didn't stop play either time. I think it escalated tensions, but it was correct. Suarez was just gassed and faking the head injury. His workrate was pretty impressive given the heat.

I thought the ref did honestly a great job letting some of the weaker sheeeeiit go. Letting the game get pretty intense and physical. It almost got out of hand at the end, but hey, that's fun. Should be noted he CAN give Suarez a yellow for that, although he likely wouldn't because he DID get fouled lol (just not in the head).

Reaction Score
Watching MLS right after today's WC is just depressing.

We simply can't let our top NT players languish here. It's basically AAA baseball, composed mostly of has-beens, never-weres, and never-will bes. There's no way a top prospect will reach his potential playing here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom