Won't we just end up in the ACC regardless? | The Boneyard

Won't we just end up in the ACC regardless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I mean, the more I think this out:

It's pretty much universally agreed that the ACC is the next conference to start losing its members. Especially if the $50 million exit fee doesn't hold water. Heck, it started yesterday.

Regardless of whether they take Louisville or UConn, once they lose some more members, we'll be right back at the top of the list again.

They have to take us eventually! RIGHT??

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Unfortunately this was the logic after Pitt and Syracuse left. Look where we are now...there will always be someone new.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Everyone assumes that the realignment chaos will continue, but with each move it becomes more likely that the music stops.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Everyone assumes that the realignment chaos will continue, but with each move it becomes more likely that the music stops.
I don't think it stops until the conferences usurp the control of monies away from the media.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The more games we lose and the less fans that are in the seats at the Rent only adds more fuel to the "UConn can't support D-1 football" fire. This is why boycotting games is a very stupid idea. We have to show that we will support our programs through thick and thin...even Pasqualoni and DeLeone thin.

Reaction Score
If a new thread is started everytime someone rewords an older thread title it will take me weeks to find out what conference we were invited to.

Reaction Score
The more games we lose and the less fans that are in the seats at the Rent only adds more fuel to the "UConn can't support D-1 football" fire. This is why boycotting games is a very stupid idea. We have to show that we will support our programs through thick and thin...even Pasqualoni and DeLeone thin.

THIS.

It also wouldn't hurt if our most diehard fans didn't mind talking our programs up every once in a while instead of constantly putting them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom