(Womans Game) opinion on foul | Page 2 | The Boneyard

(Womans Game) opinion on foul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like physical basketball and think most college games (men and women) are called too closely. That said, that was a foul by any definition underwhich basketball is played and Geno did exactly what he should have done in getting the T.......protect his player and put the refs on notice that a HOF coach was going to call them to task unless they got their heads out of the respective a**es.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Well, I'm more the Passover type, but thanks and Happy Easter. I should be doing more productive stuff, but this is more fun.

A little true Passover/Easter story. My eldest son is married to a Catholic (a Dukie no less). Neither converted, but they don't do much religiously except pay some attention to the bigger holidays. They actually had belonged to a United Universalist congregation for a while. They have two kids who get the best of the fun part of Jewish and Christian holidays. A couple of years ago we were visiting (they lived far from us) when Passover and Easter coincided. If you aren't familiar with it, there is a Passover seder dinner ritual where a piece of matzah called the afikomen is hidden for a child to hunt for, and they get a small prize, typically a dollar bill. Well, in this highly modern, religiously diverse family, the prize for finding the afikomen in my son's home? A chocolate Easter bunny. A fully mixed metaphor.

Love it! and to you I say a belated Chag Pesach Sameach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom