WNBA | The Boneyard

WNBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
both games are on espnnews. Phoenix vs indiana started at 6pm. Seattle vs Atlanta play at 8 of after the Phoenix game

Reaction Score
And I don't get ESPNNews. Didn't even know it existed. And I am blocked from seeing it on Watch ESPN. Not on WNBA ticket. Pretty poor move to make watching the first playoff games more difficult.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
And I don't get ESPNNews. Didn't even know it existed. And I am blocked from seeing it on Watch ESPN. Not on WNBA ticket. Pretty poor move to make watching the first playoff games more difficult.
I get that channel, but I just turned the game OFF, a few minutes ago. ALL of the Indiana team, and Bass and Bone, refused to stand for the National Anthem. I love this game, but NOTHING means more to me than loyalty to my country. This behavior, if it continues, will be the downfall of the WNBA. As it is, it appeared that the stands were less than 50% full. I will not watch, or attend any games of teams which display this behavior.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Luckily, ESPNNews is part of my Sports Extra package on Sling TV. Sometimes I catch a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom