WNBA Live Access | The Boneyard

WNBA Live Access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a problem accessing wnba games . I log in and launch and no game comes on, only circle circling.

Husky4Life

ibleedblue
Reaction Score
I am having the same issue when trying to access it on my laptop. It seems to work on my phone, however, via the WNBA Center Court app.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Works fine on my Mac. I was so eager to watch the first game that I mistakenly tuned in on Thursday night...couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work. I even put a faulty announcements on the Yard, and when I tried to pull it, a mod had already done it. Threads I start usually go nowhere, but this one was probably the worst. Funny now; not so much then. Other than that, it's all good....I haven't tried to watch archived games yet, so don't know about those. Because of work I'm going to miss a lot of games, so that will be an important feature.

Husky4Life

ibleedblue
Reaction Score
For some odd reason the archived games work fine on my laptop. I just can't seem to get the live games to work.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Both games are blacked out today!!! Why?

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I see, because the games are on ESPN, which just spirals round and round....Sigh. My one day off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom