Wives | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wives

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I have a 26-month-old, a 2-week-old, and a (totally insane) goldendoodle. Straight chillin’ here today.

Dang. I have a 2.5 year old and an insane 8 month old. I was where you are without the dog a couple months ago. Wait til the youngest starts moving!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
On Mother’s Day: it’s Mother’s Day I don’t have to do anything.

On Father’s Day: it’s Father’s Day don’t you wanna show how good a dad you are and do everything?

Happy Father’s Day all!
I'm pretty sure most mothers feel the exact opposite.

In any case, we spent Father's Day very similar to Mother's Day, at the soccer field. The only difference was instead of baseball on Saturday, My oldest played two more soccer games. They played four games over the weekend in the Newington Wrap-up Tournament.

Reaction Score
Head over to Privateer for some rum!
We went to Essex, MA and spent the evening at Great Marsh brewing for beer and pizza.

If anyone is in the Cape Ann area, Great Marsh is awesome. Right on the marsh with a great breeze, rolling skies and plenty of wildlife. We’ve seen Ipswich, Gloucester, Newburyport later today, but so far, Essex is my favorite.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Made sure my wife didn't have to do a thing. I got up early with the kids so she could sleep late. I bought her her favorite bagels with lox for breakfast. Prepared a nice lunch and dinner for her. Got her a new Android watch. Put the kids to bed. She has a nice day.

All I asked was for some relaxation. She gave me some loot for Jeep mods, very nice. But went to the gym in the morning and left me to take care of the kids. Then she ran around getting stuff for me, more time watching the kids which is equal to not relaxing. Then she decides she needs to go to Lowes. Said it would be quick. Why did we come out with a half off half dying Japanese maple? Super hot outside. Guess who got to dig a hole and plant that? Oh yea the day before she offered to buy me a nice steak that I could cook for myself. Smh.

It wasn't horrible.. but mother's get it much better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom