Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Big 12 goes to 12

@wilnerhotline
Jon Wilner

Sports writer for San Jose Mercury News

Reaction Score
Darn phone didn't post the link. He doesn't name his source, nor identify the title of the source, nor the source's affiliated institution (if any), but this guy isn't a twitter crackpot.

Reaction Score
The Long Island Medium lady just talked to the Big East.

In case you don't know she only talks to the dead.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It was only a matter of time. Dead Conference Walking...

Reaction Score
If that happens doesn't it mean we are toast?

Reaction Score
Need more info on this. Any details .Links etc.

Reaction Score
Nothing big here. Just saying B12 situation will play out in the next week, which obviously effects the Big East.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Well, Jacobs and (I think) Bladschun have said their sources are split between those that thing the B12 goes to 12 and those that think it'll stay at 10. Not surprising at all if Mizzou heads south, despite the hopes of fans of BE stability.

Reaction Score
Well, Jacobs and (I think) Bladschun have said their sources are split between those that thing the B12 goes to 12 and those that think it'll stay at 10. Not surprising at all if Mizzou heads south, despite the hopes of fans of BE stability.
From what I read over there (Big12 message boards), if MU walks the league would like to go to 12.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Wilner himself believes the Big 12 will go to 12 AND stay at 10. Just to keep his bases covered.

Reaction Score
She twitters all the time. She also has watched my dog, took traffic school online for me, and knows how to keep the big bonuses going. If I'm indisposed she keeps me informed. Maybe I should hire her out to the boneyard? Yes, she is blonde, too, but currently dating a professional hockey player for zee local team where I reside!

You got your secretary doing your Boneyard posting for you? That's one of those laugh or cry conundrums.

Reaction Score
If that happens doesn't it mean we are toast?

no, i'm means we are bread. The toaster gets turned on, bread inserted after 24 months, officially toast in 27 months

Reaction Score
From what I read over there (Big12 message boards), if MU walks the league would like to go to 12.
WVU board has them in the SEC about 3 weeks ago, according to inside sources Not saying the B12 won't go to 12, just putting no credibility in anything on boards, twitter, or even the news unless it's from schoolPresidents accepting offers.

Reaction Score
That was his OPINION from YESTERDAY, an opinion informed from facts that he knew at the time.

And then time passes. And then presumably he communicates with a "source" and writes this around 8:00 pm EST TODAY:

wilnerhotline
Jon Wilner I expect departure process to start in next 1-2 days. RT BoiseCalvin: wilnerhotline That suggests Mizzou will decide in 7-8 days
2 hours ago

wilnerhotline

Jon Wilner Source: Next 7-8 days "momentous" for Big East, Big 12. Believes B12 goes to 12 if Mizzou leaves. No feel for BYU fate.
2 hours ago

Don't peddle selective half-truths. Not cool.

wilnerhotline RT @Jonschepper Anything possible but my guess is B12 stays at 10 w/out Mizzou. DeLoss needed something in return for TCU & TLN concessions.

R.I.F.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Wilner takes both sides of the issue. Track his blog leading up to the Pac 12's decision to reject Texahoma. He needed Ritalin.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
WVU board has them in the SEC about 3 weeks ago, according to inside sources Not saying the B12 won't go to 12, just putting no credibility in anything on boards, twitter, or even the news unless it's from schoolPresidents accepting offers.

Same here. These guys know nothing more than the rest of us. If they get it right its pure luck. They want to be followed is all. The sources they get are probably looking for the same thing - attention. That's why he's playing all sides of the same story. It keeps idiots like us interested. I might as well read Jack and the Beanstalk instead of this guy.

The BE made some big moves that can't (and may never) come into play until Missouri declares their intention. Most of us are just conjecturing to pass the time. But anyone taking this conjecture seriously might want to rethink things. Missouri is scheduled to meet Friday and Saturday. Hopefully they'll announce their intentions this weekend and we can learn the next step in this process. And hopefully whatever happens UConn will have a great landing.

Reaction Score
Big 12 down to nine bring in the Big East 6 and then offer Notre Dame the 16th spot. Pretty much freezes everyone else in place and stops all this nonsense.

Reaction Score
Big 12 down to nine bring in the Big East 6 and then offer Notre Dame the 16th spot. Pretty much freezes everyone else in place and stops all this nonsense.

Listen carefully....if you can get to a phone...call 911 and stay on the line until they get to you.

Godspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01