Will you watch Alabama-Clemson? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will you watch Alabama-Clemson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Absolutely not!!!! I have no interest in watching the good ole boys knock heads. You couldn't pay me enough to watch an exclusive boys' club brag about how great they are. Once they develop an inclusive "real" playoff system of 16 teams then I'll start watching other conferences play football. I'm not that hooked on college football unless my team, conference has a fair chance to compete.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'll probably check in a couple of times, but I'm not going to watch it in its entirety. Most times, I can find a team to root for. But good God, I really can't find a reason to root for anyone in this one! I suppose I'll be slightly rooting for hated Alabama to spank Clemson, only because I think it will be funny to see the undefeated ACC champ to get spanked. Screw that friggin' conference. Even if we get invited someday, I will hate those schools forever... :mad:

Reaction Score
Absolutely not!!!! I have no interest in watching the good ole boys knock heads. You couldn't pay me enough to watch an exclusive boys' club brag about how great they are. Once they develop an inclusive "real" playoff system of 16 teams then I'll start watching other conferences play football. I'm not that hooked on college football unless my team, conference has a fair chance to compete.

Doubt we'll ever see that in our lifetimes. Even expanding to 8 teams would be a stretch.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I will be watching and hoping for a Clemson win as I can't stand Alabama

Reaction Score
I love the matchup and will watch. Hoping for one more entertaining game this Bowl season. Been too many blowouts but also some good results and some wild games. Some teams I have nothing against exposed the absurdity of the polls by losing or getting blown out and Houston helped salvage a bit of respect for the league so that end has been OK.

Reaction Score
I really hate Clemson. I won't go out of my way to watch but if I'm free I'll watch. It has the feel of a fake made for tv event to me. But I really hate Clemson but to some extent I wouldn't be disappointed with a 0-0 tie.

Reaction Score
Not a fan of either team; but, as I am traveling for work next week, it's either watch this game at the hotel bar or sit in my room doing work.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
As of right now, I have no rooting interest either way. But I will (probably Clemson +7) at some point and I will be glued to my seat as long as it remains competitive.

Reaction Score
Will with half hearted interest. Could not care less about either program. So sick of the Alabama and SEC gushing and platitudes. Will watch with the hope Bama gets beat.

I feel the same way. I can't wait for the day Saban retires or leaves Bama. Nothing against Saban, but Bama fans and ESPN think he's God's gift to coaching. Don't get me wrong, he's probably one of the best ever in college, but I just can't stand Sec (most of all Bama) fans.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for you.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I'd rather watch "Sleepless in Seattle" than watch an evening celebrating the greatness of the P5.

The P5 represents American spectator sports at its worst.

Reaction Score
I'd rather watch "Sleepless in Seattle" than watch an evening celebrating the greatness of the P5.

The P5 represents American spectator sports at its worst. :confused: According to you, yes but where 99% of those who post on The Boneyard want to be! ;) You come off as a schmuck here.
A olive branch to all I say...Here is a starter kit while most of us watch the game.:D

Reaction Score

Holy cow. If you love football like most of us do, you will be watching this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom