Will she be our Destiny | The Boneyard

Will she be our Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I posted earlier that I hoped that Uconn had its sights on Destiny Littleton, class of 2017. She led her team, Bishops of La Jolla, Ca, to the state championship as a freshman. According to today's paper, Geno stopped by to see her play. Good move Geno.

Reaction Score
I posted earlier that I hoped that Uconn had its sights on Destiny Littleton, class of 2017. She led her team, Bishops of La Jolla, Ca, to the state championship as a freshman. According to today's paper, Geno stopped by to see her play. Good move Geno.
Do you have a link to the article? Or the name of the paper?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Bishop's of La Jolla? Um that's about 20 minutes from where I live!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Bishops of La Jolla is where Inga Orekhova/USF(drafted by Atlanta Dream) played her HS ball.
They had some good rivalry games with La Jolla Country Day(top freshman Kelsey Plum on Univ Washington and Candice Wiggins/Stanford played there too, but not against Orekhova).

I thought there is another girl named Littleton that plays down in the San Diego area, maybe Imani? related?

Reaction Score
Do you have a link to the article? Or the name of the paper?
San Diego Union Tribune. It was in today's (April 28th) sports section page 2.

Reaction Score
Bishops of La Jolla is where Inga Orekhova/USF(drafted by Atlanta Dream) played her HS ball.
They had some good rivalry games with La Jolla Country Day(top freshman Kelsey Plum on Univ Washington and Candice Wiggins/Stanford played there too, but not against Orekhova).

I thought there is another girl named Littleton that plays down in the San Diego area, maybe Imani? related?
Yes, Imani Littleton is a senior but they are not related. I don't think her upside is as great as Destiny's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom