Will Seth Russell Injury Hurt Baylor Recruiting Cox | The Boneyard

Will Seth Russell Injury Hurt Baylor Recruiting Cox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How would a college Football player that got injured yesterday hurt Baylor chances of recruiting Cox. I mean he'll be there next year if he even decided to come back. Was he the boyfriend of Cox or family member?

Reaction Score
How would a college Football player that got injured yesterday hurt Baylor chances of recruiting Cox. I mean he'll be there next year if he even decided to come back. Was he the boyfriend of Cox or family member?

It was a joke.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I hope the kid makes a full recovery....... but if Baylor were to lose all of its remaining football games from now until the end of time..... I wouldnt lose any sleep.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Was a sad day for Baylor fans. That injury may have cost BU a chance at a national championship. TCU fans everywhere are secretly celebrating.

Leta hope Alexis Jones whispers in Cox's ear "if that were to happen to you would you rather be 2 hours from home or 1,500?"

Reaction Score
Was a sad day for Baylor fans. That injury may have cost BU a chance at a national championship. TCU fans everywhere are secretly celebrating.

Leta hope Alexis Jones whispers in Cox's ear "if that were to happen to you would you rather be 2 hours from home or 1,500?"

Whoa! Cox is being recruited by the University of Katmandu. too?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

TCU is ripe for a slip up somewhere... unfortunately there arent any good defensive teams in the Big 12 to slow them down. I guess Oklahoma has the best shot

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

Please check the manual for your sarcasm meter and turn to the chapter on calibration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom