Why We Are Here | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Why We Are Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're twisting things. We expect the football schools to act in their best interest. By enabling someone whose intellectual capacities are very much wanting, they have shot themselves in the foot.

I've been saying the football schools should have split for years now.

He's not twisting things. He's pulling a Waylon by being intellectually dishonest and then claiming everyone else who disagrees with him is being irrational. Typical.

We don't expect these schools to vote our best interests. We hope their best interests are in line with ours. Instead that was never the case and we let the have the power to act against us.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how you classify UConn in this BLAME GAME. Before 2004 UConn was a basketball school. Was UConn one of the three schools who didn't vote for PSU? Did UConn vote to take in ND and Miami with the supposed instability their relationships added to the conference? Did UConn vote to take in Marquette and DePaul when Cinci, Louisville and USF were added?

I have no idea. Maybe others do.

Reaction Score
Yes. And nobody outside of the northeast knows that your stupid school even exists. How it was allowed to hijack matters is a case study in what not do.
Knowledge is power. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom